By TeflonTed
British and Irish Lions: Williams; Adams, Henshaw, Aki, Van der Merwe; Biggar, Murray; Sutherland, Owens, Fagerson, Henderson, AW Jones (c), Beirne, H Watson, Conan
Replacements: George, W Jones, Furlong, Lawes, Faletau, Price, Farrell, A Watson.

Only 2 English players (amongst replacements) due to prem games obviously. Speaking of the wider English contingent Neil Jenkins is quoted as saying “they’ll definitely be playing catch-up”. Well he would wouldn’t he!

Live on Ch4 kick off 15:00 hrs Saturday.

Which is convenient, since Ex v Quins prem final kicks off at 17:30.
By g2forumsm
I am one of the fortunate 16,500 and will be there live. Mind you their social distancing rules, makes you wonder of they want anybody there. Our group of three is on two rows and those on the same row are separated by 4 seats!
By patgadd
I'll be staying with someone who hates all sport and frankly it's not worth recording a game to watch it a week later. Just have to rely on the ST (Scottish edition, so it'll big up Duhan & co whatever happens).
By TeflonTed
g2forumsm wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:07 am
I am one of the fortunate 16,500 and will be there live. Mind you their social distancing rules, makes you wonder of they want anybody there. Our group of three is on two rows and those on the same row are separated by 4 seats!
It’ll make a change from the usual Murrayfield crowd of the first 10 rows full of school kids on freebies.

I’m sure you’ll enjoy the trip.
By g2forumsm
TeflonTed wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:43 pm
g2forumsm wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:07 am
It’ll make a change from the usual Murrayfield crowd of the first 10 rows full of school kids on freebies.

I’m sure you’ll enjoy the trip.
I spent seven years working in Edinburgh and its almost a second home for me
TeflonTed liked this
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]