Malvern Man wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:48 am
I suspect they are still arguing about the European competitions.
Yes I agree that may be seen as a problem.

But why not load up the known fixtures and then update new ones later.

With a complicated diary going fwd 3 months or more I find the subscribable calendar really useful. As it is I’ve had to put all the known fixtures in manually, which will result in duplication when the calendar comes to life.

It’s not serious, but it’s sloppy.
Poolbrook liked this
TeflonTed wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:54 am
Malvern Man wrote:

With a complicated diary going fwd 3 months or more I find the subscribable calendar really useful. As it is I’ve had to put all the known fixtures in manually, which will result in duplication when the calendar comes to life.

Please stop being sensible TT!
SimonG wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:37 am
TeflonTed wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:54 am
Malvern Man wrote:

Please stop being sensible TT!
Not something I’m often accused of!
SimonG liked this
Back to the top.

Even the SN forum has eventually woken up to the fact that these most basic of functions of the club’s official website haven’t been updated.

Shabby really. If they can’t do this simple stuff, what else is being overlooked?

I wonder how many occasional visitors are saying, “the rugby must be starting soon, I’ll have a look on the Warriors website, see when the next game is…..oh there’s nothing there, won’t bother then……”
g2forumsm wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:59 am
It may be me, but doesn't this link show the seasons fixtures (and has done for a couple of weeks)????

https://warriors.co.uk/wp-content/uploa ... 1_22-3.pdf
Yes, IIRC it’s a page they put up before the ECC stuff was sorted out. But it isn’t the fixtures list, which as time goes by will show results and reports, and much more irritatingly for me anyway, the subscribable calendar has still not been updated.
Poolbrook liked this
patgadd wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:07 am
TeflonTed wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:50 am
Hallelujah!

Without any notification, both the fixture list and the subscribable calendar have now been updated.
What are you going to write about? (Oh, I forgot - the pears)
Good point. It's about time we had another go at the Triple Fruit Issue. Perhaps we should start by condemning the culture appropriation of Martian identity by the current logo.

And the massive loss of income to Warriors since a good number of us continue to source items bearing an acceptable logo from WRFC on their excellent website.

https://worcesterrfc.rfu.club/shop
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]