By Smiler
Just had a look on the Official site to buy some tickets for friends for the Glos game and the stadium looks less than half full. Bit worrying.
By BehindThePosts
Agreed. I did similar earlier.

I'll be there with the family. Let's hope two things:
1.) it's the weather forecast and covid still putting people off.
2.) Crowds will return if we're still top 6 by Christmas.

On the upside, I suppose this means Glaws supporters will be few and far between!
By TeflonTed
We commented in Rd 1 that the West Stand looked very empty. COVID hesitancy amongst predominantly older ST holders was our guess. I expect Glaws will travel well and probably outshout the locals.

Although both teams’ names being so similar it hardly matters anyway.
By GShaw81
Most, if not all, of the West Stand is out of bounds for the first four matches due to COVID distancing from the players etc. Any Season ticket holders are relocated to the East Stand for these matches.
By TeflonTed
GShaw81 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:08 pm
Most, if not all, of the West Stand is out of bounds for the first four matches due to COVID distancing from the players etc. Any Season ticket holders are relocated to the East Stand for these matches.
Thanks for that, hadn’t heard anything to that effect.
By BehindThePosts
That's really useful to know GShaw. I'd just assumed that most of the West stand was made up of older folk who didn't fancy the risk! 😜

Would be good if that type of Intel was more widely known I would think.
By GShaw81
TeflonTed wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:51 pm
GShaw81 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:08 pm
Thanks for that, hadn’t heard anything to that effect.
I only know as we decided to try the West Stand for the 2020/1 season. One year on we still haven't sat in those seats but gather it's only for the Irish, Gloucester, Leicester and Sale matches.
By W4rriorz1980
TeflonTed wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:48 pm
We commented in Rd 1 that the West Stand looked very empty. COVID hesitancy amongst predominantly older ST holders was our guess. I expect Glaws will travel well and probably outshout the locals.

We generally chant ' Warriors! '
Glaws chant ' Glawster! ' So hopefully I can tell the difference! 😉👍
By TeflonTed
W4rriorz1980 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:06 pm
TeflonTed wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:48 pm

We generally chant ' Warriors! '
Glaws chant ' Glawster! ' So hopefully I can tell the difference! 😉👍
Not what usually happens v Glaws.

They start “Glooooosssster” and a few wits on our side match their timing and we end up with “ GloWussteeer”.

Not that it bothers me, I gave up shouting about half a century ago except for the occasional piece of advice to Sir.
By Latecomer
Dont know who he was, but we are missing the guy in the East Stand with the air horn.
A few blasts on that was always guaranteed to lead the East Stand to a voiciferous response.
Whoever you were, please come back and bring your horn with you !!
Phil the fluter liked this
By patgadd
Latecomer wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:28 pm
Dont know who he was, but we are missing the guy in the East Stand with the air horn.
A few blasts on that was always guaranteed to lead the East Stand to a voiciferous response.
Whoever you were, please come back and bring your horn with you !!
The air horn as a few rows in front of me (I've since emigrated to the North stand) and I think might have been more than one person. Agreed, sorely missed.
By g2forumsm
Talking to a few people at the Coaches session last night who work in Glaws/Tewkesbury area and they were saying that. lot of Glaws fans are coming because they are fed up with Glaws this season!
By TVM
Grabbing market share from the competition - surely not?
By ROLLO
Well I sit in the West stand and have not been told that my seat has be re-allocted and would be a bit hacked off it it was.I was though away for the Li game.
By TeflonTed
ROLLO wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:41 am
Well I sit in the West stand and have not been told that my seat has be re-allocted and would be a bit hacked off it it was.I was though away for the Li game.
If you are denied your contracted seat one would expect a large G&T and a prawn sandwich as compensation at the very least.
By g2forumsm
TeflonTed wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:30 pm
ROLLO wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:41 am
If you are denied your contracted seat one would expect a large G&T and a prawn sandwich as compensation at the very least.
I have no doubt that the very small print says that in exceptional circumstances they can shunt you round the ground! This is why so companies have their T&Cs online so the they can change the at will and rely on the intransigence of consumers not to read them!
By BehindThePosts
Looking busier today already. Most important is that they've run out of steak pie in the scrum club and it isn't even 14:20!
By TeflonTed
BehindThePosts wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:21 pm
Looking busier today already. Most important is that they've run out of steak pie in the scrum club and it isn't even 14:20!
And no faggotts either. (If USA Warrior is reading that’s the food variety, not the funny men with lipstick on and evil minds and deeds as referred to by Max Boyce)
Never ending word association thread

Preacher https://youtu.be/dtW5upD5oW4?si=hjdhmslhh[…]

Quins game

From what I remember from Axe's media talk before […]

Was sadly unable to make it, hope all went well :[…]

30/12/23: Northampton 21 Sale 17 [GP]

RIP Deadly Derek Underwood. Spinner extraordinai[…]