By Abmatt
Warriors | 15 Jamie Shillcock, 14 Noah Heward, 13 Oli Morris, 12 Ollie Lawrence, 11 Duhan van der Merwe, 10 Billy Searle, 9 Willi Heinz (CC), 1 Rory Sutherland, 2 Scott Baldwin (CC), 3 Christian Judge, 4 Andrew Kitchener, 5 Justin Clegg, 6 Kyle Hatherell, 7 Matt Kvesic, 8 Sione Vailanu.

Replacements | 16 Niall Annett, 17 Ethan Waller, 18 Jay Tyack, 19 Joe Batley, 20 Sam Lewis, 21 Will Chudley, 22 Will Butler, 23 Harri Doel.

Exeter Chiefs | 15 Stuart Hogg, 14 Facundo Cordero, 13 Henry Slade, 12 Tom Hendrickson, 11 Tom O’Flaherty, 10 Harvey Skinner, 9 Jack Maunder, 1 Alec Hepburn, 2 Luke Cowan-Dickie, 3 Harry Williams, 4 Will Witty, 5 Jonny Hill, 6 Dave Ewers, 7 Richard Capstick, 8 Sam Simmonds.

Replacements | 16 Jack Innard, 17 Billy Keast, 18 Josh Iosefa-Scott, 19 Sam Skinner, 20 Christ Tshiunza, 21 Sam Hidalgo-Clyne, 22 Joe Simmonds, 23 Ian Whitten.
By TeflonTed
With the exception of Williams that’s as strong a team as we possess. Given the choice of wingers, starters and bench, I’m going to say that since we were told Ashton was “in the mix” for selection in this week’s press briefing, I am increasingly doubtful that we’ll see him again.

As for Exeter, just frightening on paper, but they have been a long way off their best recently. With the sole exception of Will Witty and his most excellent try!
By west brom warrior
I like the look of our team and bench but I suspect we will come away with 0 points to show for it such is the strength of Exeter. While they have not performed well this year if they click they are the best side in the league.
Never ending word association thread

Dune https://media.tacdn.com/media/attractions-sp[…]

24/03/24 Bath 42 Sale 24 [GP]

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once&mdas[…]

Covid Repayments

Umm, I’m staggered anyone was unaware. […]

"how you are going to transform little Sale[…]