By A38
https://warriors.co.uk/2021/10/15/team- ... leicester/

Warriors | 15 Harri Doel, 14 Perry Humphreys, 13 Ollie Lawrence, 12 Francois Venter (CC), 11 Duhan van der Merwe, 10 Billy Searle, 9 Will Chudley, 1 Rory Sutherland, 2 Scott Baldwin (CC), 3 Christian Judge, 4 Andrew Kitchener, 5 Justin Clegg, 6 Kyle Hatherell, 7 Sam Lewis, 8 Sione Vailanu.

Replacements | 16 Niall Annett, 17 Ethan Waller, 18 Jay Tyack, 19 Joe Batley, 20 Matt Kvesic, 21 Gareth Simpson, 22 Fin Smith, 23 Oli Morris.
By TeflonTed
And Tigers:-

15 Freddie Steward [39]
14 Harry Potter [18]
13 Matías Moroni [17] *
12 Matt Scott [28]
11 Nemani Nadolo [19]
10 George Ford [109]
9 Jack van Poortvliet [24]
1 Ellis Genge (c) [93]
2 Julián Montoya [7]
3 Dan Cole [268]
4 Harry Wells [128]
5 Eli Snyman [3]
6 Hanro Liebenberg (vc) [40]
7 Marco van Staden [1]
8 Jasper Wiese [20] *

REPLACEMENTS
16 Nic Dolly [6]
17 Nephi Leatigaga [45]
18 Joe Heyes [74]
19 Cameron Henderson [18]
20 Ollie Chessum [11]
21 Richard Wigglesworth [16]
22 Freddie Burns [79]
23 Kini Murimurivalu [23] *
By Abmatt
4 games in and I’m done. Not going to go out of my way to watch, listen engage in anything warriors. Whatever the missing piece of the puzzle is they need to find it soon but for now I’m done.
Phil the fluter liked this
By A38
I wasn't able to be at Sixways today, for medical reasons, but from the sound of it there was little to enjoy and indeed be proud of.

Across the way, in the other place, there are strident calls for change at the top and whilst I can understand the frustration I can't see all that much change at least this season.

We know little of the current financial position of what we loosely call "the club" but we know that the owners do not have deep personal pockets. It's also a bit of a mystery as to how the club can afford to pay the sort of salaries which have brought the two Lions - as well as carry a not insignificant squad.

Current performance on the field will not help gate money and the only realistic conclusion is that outgoings will again far exceed trading income during the current financial year / season.

All this is being financed somehow. We know not how.

But I very much doubt that there is money available to pay off JT and / or the other coaches and bring in a new hierarchy with new, expensive ideas for change - however bad performance is on the pitch.

Even if there is "sacking money" available I believe that the case will be made for carrying on, expecting that the tide will turn. The arguments for this will include no relegation this season; new players and coaches need time to grow into their roles; a number of costly contracts of ageing / not up to standard players will come to an end next summer; academy prospects are on stream.

How much would dispensing with JT's services - and those of his senior assistants - cost? I've no idea but it would be considerably more than half a crown and I just can't see it happening.
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]