Further rumours abound of the bust up being essentially between Ashton and JT, on the basis that JT is essentially not up to the job.

Whatever the real truth, a major dressing room split makes perfect sense given the last 3 horrible results.

There seems increasingly little doubt that whatever the problem is, the problem is Ashton.

I take no satisfaction whatsoever in remembering that those of us who said it wouldn’t work were in a small minority.
By SimonG
TeflonTed wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:44 pm
Further rumours abound of the bust up being essentially between Ashton and JT, on the basis that JT is essentially not up to the job.

Whatever the real truth, a major dressing room split makes perfect sense given the last 3 horrible results.

There seems increasingly little doubt that whatever the problem is, the problem is Ashton.

I take no satisfaction whatsoever in remembering that those of us who said it wouldn’t work were in a small minority.
As always my views were with the minority!
By Abmatt
Latecomer wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:39 pm
W4rriorz1980 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:31 pm
" Ashton started on Sam Lewis so Sam pasted him around the changing room..." is what i heard from my good mate who is friends with someone who is @ Sixways a lot.
Oooooh ...... I'd have paid to watch that :chuckel:
Same situation that I heard, but two different characters plus Ashton
Back to the top.

Perhaps thread title needs editing, “Ashton Unavailable…Permanently “

When Fissler goes public with it then it’s a done-deal surely?

TRP reports “Ashton in the advanced stages last week of agreeing departure terms……before his old boss at Sale Sharks arrives at 6Ways on Monday morning”

You bet…. Dimes would have his boot firmly up Ashie’s rear end IMHO.
TeflonTed wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:48 am
Back to the top.

Perhaps thread title needs editing, “Ashton Unavailable…Permanently “

When Fissler goes public with it then it’s a done-deal surely?

TRP reports “Ashton in the advanced stages last week of agreeing departure terms……before his old boss at Sale Sharks arrives at 6Ways on Monday morning”

You bet…. Dimes would have his boot firmly up Ashie’s rear end IMHO.
The Ashton situation has been rumoured on this forum and the other one for some 5 or 6 weeks now.
It seems that Fissler, Daily Mail and the likes of Rugby Pass are all feeding off each other and a lot of the time from these boards.
Not sure they really have much more insider knowledge than some of the more informed posters on our supporters forums :thinking:

Magnanimous.

Good for him, if he finds some fitness internation[…]

Tigers caught again

How many times? Before……. Sorry i[…]

Ask the Club

Was sent my tickets electronically today to go[…]