By TeflonTed
Latecomer wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:03 pm
Only 2 weeks if he completes a World Rugby training course
Yes. I didn’t know this, had to look it up.

RFU REGULATION 19 - DISCIPLINE (APPENDIX 2)

Note: Where a Player receives a mid-range or top end sanction, a Disciplinary Committee/Judicial Officer/Appeal Committee/Appeal Officer may, at its discretion, agree that one week of the sanction may be replaced by a “Coaching Intervention” that complies with the World Rugby Coaching Intervention Programme.
By W4rriorz1980
Which means if he takes this course he'll be available for arguably the most important game of the 3,Saints.
By Latecomer
W4rriorz1980 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:16 pm
Which means if he takes this course he'll be available for arguably the most important game of the 3,Saints.
Bit unsure whether that would change if either of our 2 Challenge Cup game gets cancelled ??
By LIH 2
Never thought about that…. Any idea what would happen then if game cancelled & would then we be awarded win…. Would that count as a game?]
Is such an ever changing world
By TeflonTed
LIH 2 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:52 am
Never thought about that…. Any idea what would happen then if game cancelled & would then we be awarded win…. Would that count as a game?]
Is such an ever changing world
That’s a good point.

The englandrugby.com disciplinary report shows the 3 matches scheduled during the 3 week ban .

These include the 29th Jan v Saints game, with the additional comment “ If the Player successfully completes the World Rugby Coaching Intervention then he will be available for selection for this match.”

But the judgement then goes on to say he will be free to play on 1st Feb. The sanction itself is listed as 3 weeks, not 3 games.

I couldn’t find any small print to cover postponement or cancellation of any of the listed 3 games.

Is there any precedent? I’ll bet someone will know…..but I don’t.

Disciplinary judgement in full
https://www.englandrugby.com/dxdam/3a/3 ... final).pdf

Good for him, if he finds some fitness internation[…]

Never ending word association thread

Bam https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=t[…]

Tigers caught again

How many times? Before……. Sorry i[…]

Ask the Club

Was sent my tickets electronically today to go[…]