By poyntonshark
Recently TeflonTed posted on the Sale board concerning your presence on this forum. I am happy to note that all responses so far have been unanimous in wishing you to continue to post. But Ted did ask that we reply here, so here I am. I considered forbidding you to stop posting here, but that would only expose Ted's serious judgment flaw (the well-respected Poyntonshark), so I will just add to the other Sale voices and hope that you do indeed continue to post. This whole View From thing is owned by a Sale fan and he doesn't seem like the overly fussy type to me so I am sure, in these parts at least, you will continue to be welcome amongst the dwindling numbers of the Gallagher Premiership.

It is an ambition of mine to join one of these (in)famous breakfasts since I had an invitation some time ago. It won't happen any time soon, but I fully intend it happen one day.
chris1850 liked this
By TeflonTed
Well thanks for all that.

Just let us have a date, and we’ll make sure that the breakfast venue is properly equipped with genuine Bury Black Pudding.

Although there are several very good more local alternatives nearer us. But there’s no truth in the rumour that The Black Country is so named because of the pudding.
Falcons

Not on TNT???

Decent enough program. Wish more clubs would do it[…]

Tom Curry OMG

I just hope he takes his time and is patient. Jus[…]

Queen