By west brom warrior
This is great news for the team and the club as a whole. No news on the length of his contract unlike the others but I can live with that.

Up the Warriors
By W4rriorz1980
My birthday today so this is great news! Heard through the grapevine he was staying but to see in black & white is fantastic! :clap:
By OverTheBorder
W4rriorz1980 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:47 pm
My birthday today so this is great news! Heard through the grapevine he was staying but to see in black & white is fantastic! :clap:
Bloody great news.......many happy returns W1980.

Good to hear Sharkys signing as well!
W4rriorz1980 liked this
By W4rriorz1980
OverTheBorder wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:57 pm
W4rriorz1980 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:47 pm
Bloody great news.......many happy returns W1980.

Good to hear Sharkys signing as well!
Thank you OTB!

:hug:
By Brummagem Bertie
AndaleManito wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:16 pm
Really great news for Worcester, looking forward to seeing what you guys can do when you can hold on to the great players you develop :)
We're doing that too. Super Ted and little Kitch re-signed last week and we also signed up the likes of Will Butler, Ollie Lawrence, Shilly and others last season.

Things are happening at Sixways, on and off the field. The sleeping giant is stirring :yes:
By W4rriorz1980
Is Fissler up to his old tricks again?

'Glaws suffered a blow last week when Nick Schonert CHANGED HIS MIND ABOUT JOINING THEM and decided to put pen to paper on a new deal to remain with Worcester Warriors.'

I get other clubs were interested & he may have thought about it but this indicates he agreed to join Glaws in the first place does it not?

As far as i know he was ALWAYS going to stay.
By TeflonTed
Fissler is covering his arse for the erroneous piece last week.

Journalists shouldn’t have details of employees contractual arrangements ahead of any public announcements, and whoever leaks such stuff should be sacked when identified.
It’s not news to say “Schonert may be going to Gloucester”, news is when “Schonert signs for Glaws”.....except he didn’t did he.

Hilarious.
30/12/23: Northampton 21 Sale 17 [GP]

RIP Deadly Derek Underwood. Spinner extraordinaire[…]

Quins game

They won't rest anyone. It will be a full strength[…]

cancellation

Heaton Moor 2nds 80 Trafford MV 3rds 19 Bigger n[…]