16 Isaac Miller
17 Kai Owen
18 Richard Palframan
19 James Scott
20 Morgan Monks
21 Jono Kitto
22 Gareth Simpson
By FlipFlop
Is Van Breda injured? Might have thought he would be at FB otherwise.

Certainly a mixed team. Will be interesting to see how they fair.

C'mon you Warriors.
By ARFC Warrior
According to the Offie,

Chris Pennell will start on the right wing as Tom Howe is unavailable for selection this weekend because he is attending his brother’s wedding. Perry Humphreys has also been ruled out by injury.
No injury list.
By Underdog
When someone was writing about Pennell not having too many seasons left on another thread, I began to think about using him as a winger to give support to a younger full back.

Now I wish I'd said it so I looked like a prophetic clever clogs, rather than a pathetic average clogs which is my usual guise.

The other consideration is the EPQ money which probably did for Fidow. Nice to see a team of mixed youngsters and first team players. It's the best way to bring on the younger guys.

Lastly - are we playing a 23 or 22?
By A38
I really must get my mouse skills re-engineered. Apologies for cutting off number 23!
By usa warrior
The answer to all team selection queries here is...

15 EQP
14 EQP
13 EQP
12 EQP
11 EQP

and so on...
By Warrior7
I think we've averaged around 11-13 EQP in the prem this year, so to me that looks like 22 out of 23 players are EQP (the only exception is Kitto?).

Be good to see how Little Kitch and Clegg get on against a tougher pack than the Russians.
By Brummagem Bertie
Hammond is injured, a lisfranc injury I seem to recall, which doesn't need surgery but will probably take about 6 weeks or so to settle.

Jono Lance has probably fallen foul of the EQP policy. Jono Kitto may be EQP: he's clocked up 3 seasons in this country, although there was a break in there where he went back to New Zealand - not sure if that means the clock is reset.

As for those that did play, I thought that Kitch and Clegg did well and we managed to nick a couple of their throws. I was also impressed with Heward and Simpson and thought our front row held their own in the scrum against a host of current and ex-Wales internationals.
By patgadd
Incidentally, I notice that Luke Baldwin is still listed on the offy as being in our first team squad. This surely means that his try should be awarded to Worcester, thus depriving Dragons of their bonus point, so there.
By Underdog
Just continuing this thread for the reverse fixture next week, and considering Solly's comments, I'd like to see the following line up:

Nanai
Humphreys
Beck
Mills
Howe
Lance
Heaney
Waller
Miller
Carey
Kitchener
Kitchener
Cox
Lewis
GJ

Annett, Black, Schonert, Clegg, du Preez, Hougaard, Weir, Pennell

Giving some of the first team another go, and loading the bench to bring on in case we need to chase the game. Heward, Simpson, Owen and Monks a little unlucky but the Cavs fixture means they'll get a game.
By Brummagem Bertie
Friday might just be a little bit tight for Chris P to get through the concussion protocol, given he failed his HIA last Saturday.
By Underdog
That was what I was referencing Solly's media comments for this week, in which he says he's optimistic that Pennell will be ready to play.

Leaving him on the bench and having Lance and Weir in the squad leaves us the opportunity of leaving him out if necessary.
By A38
Round Two:-

15 Chris Pennell
14 Perry Humphreys
13 Ashley Beck
12 Jono Lance
11 Tom Howe
10 Duncan Weir
9 Francois Hougaard
1 Callum Black
2 Niall Annett (C)
3 Nick Schonert
4 Anton Bresler
5 Graham Kitchener
6 Ted Hill
7 Sam Lewis
8 Cornell Du Preez

Replacements
16 Isaac Miller
17 Ethan Waller
18 Richard Palframan
19 Justin Clegg
20 GJ Van Velze
21 Michael Heaney
22 Noah Heward
23 Nick David

Not considered due to injury: Will Butler, Tom Dodd, Dean Hammond, Alex Hearle, Ollie Lawrence, Marco Mama, Ryan Mills, Caleb Montgomery, Matt Moulds, Farai Mudariki, Jamie Shillcock, Francois Venter, Matti Williams.

I suppose it's inevitable that injuries are mounting up at this stage of the season but the list is getting longer - including, of course, four centres.
By Abmatt
Strong side, going for the win to progress.

Hopefully no injuries as it’s glaws next week and I’d dearly love to get a win there.
By GoldFinch
The Dragons

Dragons: Will Talbot-Davies, Owen Jenkins, Adam Warren, Jack Dixon, Ashton Hewitt, Sam Davies, Rhodri Williams (c); Brok Harris, Elliot Dee, Leon Brown, Joe Davies, Matthew Screech, Cory Hill, Ollie Griffiths, Aaron Wainwright

Replacements: Richard Hibbard, Josh Reynolds, Aaron Jarvis, Max Williams, Harrison Keddie, Luke Baldwin, Jacob Botica, Tyler Morgan

https://www.dragonsrugby.wales/news/201 ... arade.html
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]