By Alex
Top start by England, really putting the Welsh under pressure with their power game. From a Sale perspective Curry has started well too!
By IanC
Anybody watching?
Great start from England. From a Tigers' perspective George Ford excellent, Dan Cole being Dan Cole - very good at what he does. Ellis' discipline still worries me, and he might still make too many mistakes at the very top level.
By poyntonshark
Good start to the campaign. England looked especially good going forwards, but shoddy in defence at times, totally disruptive at others. Difficult to judge how good the performance was with Wales making more mistakes in the game than they have in the past 2 seasons.

Looked like Curry did his right shoulder. He was holding his right arm close to his body at end of game, but it wasn't in a sling and he looked in good spirits so hopefully not serious.

I'm not worried about Genge, he's still young, so has the propensity to act like a dickhead every now and then. When he gets past that and learns to channel the energy properly he will be absolute top drawer.
By Flumpty
I was at the game so watched it I've without the "benefit" of closeups, slow motion replays and commentary. Going forward, England were to watch especially with the starting 15 ( they seemed to be quite disrupted when Curry came off and lost their momentum for a while).
Defensively, I shat myself whenever the Welshies came towards Cokanasinga and Joseph at pace. They looked like rabbits caught in headlights each time. Daly blew not and cold. Big cheer when Tuilagi came on and even bigger cheer when he took it to the Welshies.

Lovely to see the Welsh scrum getting destroyed towards the end.

I'm now looking forward to the rematch this coming weekend.

Attendance was 80944 with absolutely hordes taking their seats 5 mins before kick-off (was OK delayed for some reason ?)
Falcons

Safe travel to all fans heading up! I've pack[…]

Richards

Heaton Moor 2nds 54 Congleton 2nds 17. KO 12 n[…]

Decent enough program. Wish more clubs would do it[…]