By Flumpty
Anyone else watching the game ?

Good attacking play from both teams, but some of the handling is absolutely shocking. If the Canadians could catch the ball/pass to a Canadian player in the "red zone" they'd still be in this one.

Just heard a Nigel Owens ticking off to the Canadian Captain - speak to your team and also have a word with yourself, as its you who is giving away the penalties :mrgreen:
By TeflonTed
Flumpty wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:20 am

Good attacking play from both teams, but some of the handling is absolutely shocking. If the Canadians could catch the ball/pass to a Canadian player in the "red zone" they'd still be in this one.

Just heard a Nigel Owens ticking off to the Canadian Captain - speak to your team and also have a word with yourself, as its you who is giving away the penalties :mrgreen:

Not watching (brownie points deficit), but oh my word isn’t Nigel always great value!
By Flumpty
TeflonTed wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:22 am
Flumpty wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:20 am

Not watching (brownie points deficit), but oh my word isn’t Nigel always great value!

Assisted today by Wayne Barnes and Karl Dickson.

(Adam) Faith Wham

Tigers caught again

How many times? Before……. Sorry i[…]

Ask the Club

Was sent my tickets electronically today to go[…]

Tom Roebuck

Drawing parallels between current players or teams[…]