By eBike
"Ref gets caught having a post match laugh with fans shock".

Gatland summed (sighed) it up well - "He's had his 50th cap, he's posing with a few fans and he's making a bit of a joke about the incident in the game," Gatland said.

"How people interpret that is up to them. Obviously, the way things are, people like to make mountains out of molehills."

I imagine that Vahaamahina will face a lot worse on his return to France although he has now retired from International rugby to resolve injury issues.

Peyper now overlooked for any part in the semis. Owens to whistle the Eng/NZ game and Garces Wal/SA
How the F. does Garces keep getting these appointments. He was his usual chaotic self at the weekend, right up to the last minute or so when he overruled one of the most ludicrous TMO calls ever.

Delighted with Nigel taking charge of us.

What does Peyper think he's doing, trying to make fans believe referees are almost human? That sort of thing will never do
By TeflonTed
poyntonshark wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:00 am
Meanwhile back on planet Earth, Nigel controlling England v South Africa seems perfectly reasonable.
In the event of some unforeseen cataclysmic event in Yokohama on Sunday, it would be some consolation to watch Nige officiate at the final between AB’s and Saffers.

Other horror scenarios are too upsetting to contemplate.
By TeflonTed
Meanwhile, Sir Clive weighs in with a few words of advice for the French management......

“Referees are not immune from criticism but I support Jaco Peyper 100 per cent in having a little fun with Welsh supporters.

“It's ludicrous that the so-called incident was investigated in any way and for those in the French camp kicking off I would say you have infinitely more serious things to be considering.

Such as your shambolic coaching and persistent ill-discipline on the pitch which for decades now has seen France underperform.

The match was done and Vahaamahina's red card was one of the more obvious dismissals of the 21st century! There is zero controversy or intrigue here, the French lock got precisely what he deserved. Every ref in the world would have sent him packing.“

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rug ... y-17124022

(Adam) Faith

Congratulations Morwenna

Morwenna Talling on the bench for England V Irelan[…]

Cam Neild has signed a 2 year deal at Falcons H[…]

Quins game

From what I remember from Axe's media talk before […]