By M5 Shark
Hi Kayleigh
Thanks for the quick reply - that’s great news that the Ladywell shuttle will run until the end of the season (I’m sure I read that it was being stopped once the TP line opened but that must be my old age!)

Congrats to you and the club on the transport options/infrastructure this season too
By ale shark
Hi Kayleigh. Now that transport issues have largely been sorted are there any plans to move the non-televised Friday night games back to 19:45? It would be nice if there was some consistency and might encourage a few more families. Thanks
Last edited by ale shark on Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By iBozz
Hi, Kayleigh,

In the pre-match team announcements on the video screen and over the Tannoy, would it be possible to have the name of the Referee and other officials declared as well as the players, please?
MikeGC, Flumpty liked this
By Buelligansmate
Hi Kayleigh. Are there any plans to delay the departure of the Stockport supporters bus next Sunday if we win? Maybe to an hour after the end of the game so that we can see the presentation and congratulate the players?
Overth'ill liked this
By KayleighBaxter
Hi - we are running 2 services post-match to Stockport. You will receive an email this week with details re: the timings.
Thanks
KB
By KayleighBaxter
iBozz wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:26 pm
Hi, Kayleigh,

In the pre-match team announcements on the video screen and over the Tannoy, would it be possible to have the name of the Referee and other officials declared as well as the players, please?
Hi iBozz - I will pass this on to our media team for consideration. Thanks
iBozz liked this
By KayleighBaxter
ale shark wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:39 pm
Hi Kayleigh. Now that transport issues have largely been sorted are there any plans to move the non-televised Friday night games back to 19:45? It would be nice if there was some consistency and might encourage a few more families. Thanks
Hi Ale Shark,

Our non-televised Friday night fixtures will remain at 8pm as this allows more time pre-match for people to travel to the stadium post work / school.

Thanks
By SSR
Sorry about the triviality of this.
I was intending on spending the SemiFinal voucher money given to Season Ticket holders at
the PRC Final. Just noticed that the Club Shop is closed until further notice. I believe that the voucher code cannot be used with on-line purchases. Obviously the deadline for using the
vouchers is end of March and I suspect restrictions will be in force long after that date.
Is there any way of redeeming the vouchers via the code before the expiry date ?
Thanks,
David
By JohnJ of HM
Car park for PRC Final
Hi Kayleigh,

Will our car park booking carry forward to the new date of the PRC final, ehenever that may be?
By KayleighBaxter
Hi

Yes - I believe that EST issued an email last week confirming that if you did not request a refund then this would be the case. Once we have more details re: the re-arranged fixture we will confirm and work with EST to ensure parking is transferred.

Thanks
By CaptainShark
Good day Kayleigh, I noticed that Leicester are rapidly selling out of there Samurai face masks! Do you know if we can expect Sale Sharks face masks any time soon?
iBozz, MikeGC liked this
By KayleighBaxter
Hi - we are looking at the options of selling masks and will hopefully have an update soon. Thanks
By iBozz
Hi, Kayleigh.

Today's email listing Sale's outstanding fixtures make no mention of the Iffy's fixture on Wednesday, 9th September when we are shown as entertaining Saracens at 6:00pm.

Is that fixture going to take place and, if so, when?

Also, the email mentions a game against Bath on Saturday, 13th September - is that Saturday, 12th or Sunday 13th?

Thanks.
By FarnhamShark
Kayleigh:

I understand that the free pass for BT Sport for season ticket holders has to be implemented through the Clubs. Do you have any news about how and when it will happen? Thanks.
By KayleighBaxter
Hi - we will be emailing all season members early next week with the full process re: how to claim your BT match pass. Thanks
By Major Bloodnok
Do we know which, if any, home games will not be on regular broadcast? I get BT Sport through Virgin, so anything that's broadcast I can watch. I only have an issue if the game is only available via the app.
By Monty9
Major Bloodnok wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:21 pm
Do we know which, if any, home games will not be on regular broadcast? I get BT Sport through Virgin, so anything that's broadcast I can watch. I only have an issue if the game is only available via the app.

BT are showing every game on "regular broadcast", Channel 5 are also showing some. The free passes for season ticket holders will be for good people who don´t subscribe to BT
By ShawShark
I see from the website that the club shop is dispatching orders once a week. Is there any indication when orders placed prior to lockdown will be dispatched? I haven't seen any notification that my order is on it's way.
By FarnhamShark
Kayleigh:

Can you confirm that season ticket holders will also get a BT Sport's pass to watch the Premiership Cup Final vs. Harlequins?
By Litzy Cole
I have tickets for the final, I am presuming that if spectators are not allowed, we can redeem them for a home match later/next year?
By FarnhamShark
Kayleigh: Thanks for the reply - I'm obviously disappointed! I'd still like to follow the match - do you know if it's being covered on local radio (compared to other Clubs, we seem to get minimal coverage from Radio Manchester)?
By iBozz
There’s probably no-one there now but, if there is, please can someone look at the “Today’s match pass” thread, please?

BT allege that you haven’t registered me for today’s game inspite of them confirming that the unique code is a valid one but they allege that they have no record of my email address being given to them for this game and that is why I cannot register.

Edit: Hi, Kayleigh. It’s annoyingly academic for today now but please will you look at what went wrong and try to get it sorted by next game?

Thanks, Roy.
By iBozz
KayleighBaxter wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:24 am
Hi iBozz,

Please can you email Jack.Hannington@salesharks.com - Jack sets up our BT match pass users and is also able to check / re-send if there are any issues.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice, Kayleigh, will do.
By Superstar
Good Morning Kayleigh,

Sale Sharks Women's Team play their first fixture on Saturday 10th October, but that is all I can find out about them. The Official Club Website has lots of Headline Banners, but no info at all. If we are to support this team we need to know as much about them as the Men's Team.
Can we please have info on Squad members, Team selection, Results and Match Reports.
A team sheet for Saturday would be a start

Thanks

Brian
iBozz, MikeGC, DaveAitch and 2 others liked this
By KayleighBaxter
Hi Brian,

We are working on the womens media pages (information about each player etc) and hope this will be live this week before the first fixture.

We will also have much more content for social media & the website in the coming weeks.

Team sheet etc will be announced Friday @ 12 and we are expecting the kit launch in the coming days too.

Thanks for your support on behalf of the womens team - it's really appreciated.

KB
iBozz, ageinghoody liked this
By Litzy Cole
Can we watch the games on t'internet?
By JohnJ of HM
Hi Kayleigh,

I have received the season ticket reimbursement form for my season ticket and duly filled it in. We have not, however, received the form for my wife's season ticket. How do I contact the club to put this right?

Also what happens about those of us who have already paid a car park fee for 2020/21?
By KayleighBaxter
Hi all,

Apologies for the delay I have been out of the office - if you email info@salesharks.com and provide details of your account & the account that has not received an email I will request that this is investigated and resolved ASAP.

Thanks,

Kayleigh
By Major Bloodnok
Hi Kayleigh, quick question about the new membership scheme: would (or could) there be an option for paying extra and getting a competition shirt, rather than the standard replica? So, £90 for the standard replica, £90 + difference in cost for a competition shirt.

I'm not worried about it taking longer - after all, I'm not going to any games yet...
By KayleighBaxter
Hi - I'll certainly ask the question and get back to you as soon as possible.
A lot of the team are off this week (half -term!) so it may be early next week.
Thanks,
KB
Major Bloodnok liked this
By ShawShark
Hi,

please can I find out how to get an update on the membership?

Paid almost 2 weeks ago, have heard nothing since, I have emailed the club and had no reply
By FarnhamShark
Kayleigh:. Will we get a separate code to watch the Wasps game on Sunday, or is it the same one as last time?
PS. Happy Christmas, and thanks for all your help through a horrible year!
By iBozz
Hi, Kayleigh (or whoever isn't on furlough).

The Iffy's SS Women fixture page hasn't been updated with scores for a while and there seems to be some conflict in fixture dates. I accept that there are difficulties in operating normally at present and these are observations so please do not take them as criticisms.

For example, it shows SSW away to Saracens this last weekend whereas the Saracens website shows the fixture as being played next Saturday, where it appears to clash with the Iffy's assertion that we are entertaining Gloucester-Hartpury.

Would it be possible to update the fixture list, please? I like to follow SSW and it would help to have an accurate fixture list.

Thanks, and keep safe.
By KayleighBaxter
FarnhamShark wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:34 pm
Kayleigh:. Will we get a separate code to watch the Wasps game on Sunday, or is it the same one as last time?
PS. Happy Christmas, and thanks for all your help through a horrible year!
Hi FarnhamShark - sorry I missed this hope you got the code for the Wasps game - the codes are new for each game that is included (Gallagher Prem games only)

Thanks

KB
By FarnhamShark
Kayleigh:

I just had a look at the "Academy - Senior Players" section of the web site, to find out a bit more about some of the young players coming through. However, every one seems to have the same data for their "Biog" - they've all made the same appearances for the first team, starting in the same position, and they've all scored 4 tries. At the least, could we have some basic data about each of them - position, DoB, appearances - that's up to date and accurate?

Thanks
By KayleighBaxter
Hi Farnham Shark - this area of the website has been auto-generated hence the incorrect information. There should no longer be access to those bio's as we've removed the links - thanks for making me aware.
We hope to update this information soon.

Thanks again

Kayleigh
By iBozz
Hi, Kayleigh, you have a Message as email keeps bouncing.
By ageinghoody
Just received an email from the club asking me to complete a survey for Premiership Rugby.

Not sure where to send feedback on the survey, but as the email has come from the club, maybe it can be passed on?

I find myself unable to complete it, as a response is required to a question asking what price I'd be prepared to pay for access to a private bar/suite/ facility, and there is no option to say "Nil, I have no interest in such access".

I doubt I'm the only one, and so suspect a significant number of fans will not be completing the survey.
Never ending word association thread

Bam https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=t[…]

Nic Dolly rumoured to be leaving Tigers Had a r[…]

Tigers caught again

How many times? Before……. Sorry i[…]

Ask the Club

Was sent my tickets electronically today to go[…]