By Latecomer
Not sure if many will already know this, but those of you with BT Sport are entitle to a refund of one months fee. You have 2 options, either take a credit yourself OR they will make a donation to the NHS Charities Together COVID-19 Urgent Appeal.
Already donated my refund to said Appeal :yes: , by the end of this appalling pandemic I think we'll owe them a lot more.
By ROLLO
I have to admit that I didnt donate it . At present the NHS is going to get all the money it needs. When this is over we will all be paying a lot more tax so I will wait for that and pay it with good grace.
Any donations I am making are going to charities such as CRISIS, The Salvation Army or Shelter for instance. Charities are in mch greater need.
By SimonG
Personally I believe the NHS won't be getting nearly enough as they deserve particularly so when the doctors and nurses look in their pay packets. I would like to think that after this crisis that changes dramatically.

Not that the BT donations will help this of course.
By Latecomer
For the avoidance of any misconception, the following is an extract from the charity website :-

Donations will:

1) Funding well-being packs/gifts for staff and volunteers on wards/departments (this could include food deliveries, high energy/protein bars/drinks, snacks, refreshments, wash kits, overnight stay kits.)

2) Cost of travel, parking, accommodation for NHS staff and volunteers Volunteer expenses

3) Other items as requested by NHS Charities that enhance the well-being of NHS staff and volunteers caring for COVID-19 patients.

This list is not exhaustative.

The money raised isn't going into the NHS coffers, it will be used to show our gratitude to the NHS staff who so richly deserve our thanks.
By Latecomer
Got a notification this morning that BT are rolling this scheme over for a second month. If you opted to donate to the NHS Charities Together appeal then it will automatically be applied again.
Likewise if you took the refund yourself, this will also automatically be done - of course if you change your mind and want to do something really good for NHS workers you can go online and donate your refund :yes:
Assuming the sport lockdown goes on, this will continue into a third month. Beyond that, who knows !!
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]