By TeflonTed
Here we are, 9th in the table, the bottom of which looks like this:-

8. Glaws 41
9 Wuss. 32
10 Irish 30
11. Tigers. 28
I’m not going to bother with 12th.

We’re not going to catch Glaws, but what’s going to happen between us, Irish and Tigers?
Remaining games:-
We have Sarries and Sale, possible lbp at Sale? (Or even a loose game tbp?)
Irish have Ex away and Briz at “home” (except it isn’t) hard to see a point there.
Tigers have Briz away, and Quins at home. Could they beat Quins? Quite possibly.

Most likely we’ll stay 9th and Tigers will overtake Irish. But if we fail to get at least 1 point, and Tigers do beat Quins, they’ll end up on 32 the same as us, but go above us on number of wins.

Anyone see anything much different?
By Abmatt
I don’t think you’re far off, but anything could happen.
By Underdog
Agree with that. Quins have had a weird resumption to their season so could lose to Leicester.

If we finish top of the basement boys and everyone fit gets a game, I'll be content, albeit expecting more for the new season.
By Neiljk
Frustratingly I don’t think we’re far off mid table mediocrity. Got some good youth coming through and a blend of experience. With a bit more go forward we could get to the level of being decidedly average.

Roll on next season
W4rriorz1980 liked this
By W4rriorz1980
You've made decidedly average sound positive! Which in Warriors terms,it is!
By A38
We had all hoped, I'm sure, that bit by bit life would return to some sort of normality. Although the 2019/2020 season would come to an end more or less behind closed doors, we were entertaining the possibility of being able to go back to Sixways before Christmas to see some live rugby and the start of the 2020/21 season.

Talk of "circuit break" and of a second wave in the papers this morning is a warning that this is in jeopardy and if the worse happens and a second national lockdown becomes inevitable the 2019/2020 season may never be completed.

I am probably being my usual pessimistic self and being overly negative but...
By Abmatt
This season will be completed I think. If a lockdown happens it’ll be end of October to coincide with half term. This however will put the internationals in doubt.
By Warrior7
Sarries through to the SFs so play Racing 4 days before our game with them.

I think it's safe to say we might face a 2nd string team? Especially if they win!
By TeflonTed
Sale and Briz now look to be in a straightforward head to head for the playoffs.

Sale are away at Saints for Rd21, Briz have Tigers at home, and then are away to Irish for their final game.

Whatever Sarries choose to do, I reckon Sale will be targeting their game against us as a 5 pointer.
By FlipFlop
Glaws seem to doing their best to keep the faintest of chances in catching them up alive by not winning since TT’s comment on it.

Keep commenting TT on Sale 5 pointing us who know’s in this weird end of season that is unfolding.
By TeflonTed
FlipFlop wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:48 pm
Glaws seem to doing their best to keep the faintest of chances in catching them up alive by not winning since TT’s comment on it.

Keep commenting TT on Sale 5 pointing us who know’s in this weird end of season that is unfolding.
Yes that’s a good point.

It’s a bit like the commentator’s curse.

Ted’s Terrible Tips.

In other news..... Crusaders 37 Chiefs 26. Nine t[…]

Alex refers to Fordy, Rob, Sam Bedlow, Waisea + […]

Humbug

Covid Repayments

Look at the going concern statements in Glaws acco[…]