By TeflonTed
Seriously, the screens and lights look great. Something to keep the Westies awake.

Enhanced commercial opportunities, Mmm...

Can’t accuse these boys of hanging around!
By patgadd
Just changed my season ticket to the North stand for next season, so I'll get to see stuff in stereo! My commiserations to those in the South stand, especially any goldfinches who might be reading this.
By Asterz
Is it just me, or does the release not mention anything about live images or even replays. Only ‘content’ - which of course could indeed be the above.
Don't worry about us Southstanders
Now we've got rid of that bloomin floodlight we can take solace in actually being able to see.
I might even read my analogue programme at half-time if I get really bored.
By GoldFinch
We signed a French Full Back called Nicolas Le Roux. His signing was posted on COYW. "Sometime" later a poster repeated the posting. Initiating the LeRoux in their honour. :evillaugh:
All looks rather good so far for the new season. I do wonder if flashing LED light displays will really help with the 'audience experience' at Sixways but its good to see the club developing the stadium and trying new things.
By patgadd
Perhaps the Le Roux award might be taken up by other clubs. We may not be top of the Prem, but it would be gratifying to think that we had started a trend!
By TVM
poyntonshark wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:08 am
Thanks @GoldFinch you obviously hold yourselves to higher standards in Worcester. We must have had duplicate postings at least once a week on the Sale board at SN.
It doesn't stop them! We merely recognise them!
By GoldFinch
TVM wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:03 pm
poyntonshark wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:08 am
Thanks @GoldFinch you obviously hold yourselves to higher standards in Worcester. We must have had duplicate postings at least once a week on the Sale board at SN.
It doesn't stop them! We merely recognise them!
And may take the Micheal just a little bit..
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]