By TeflonTed
I’m not too optimistic about this.

Let’s hope Piutau and Kitch Jnr don’t get reacquainted.

I do wonder about Searle though. Coming from a shocker last week I can see the benefit of getting back on the horse as soon as possible, but going back to his previous club certainly makes life more complicated.

Solly must have been tempted to start Shilly, I do wonder how it will turn out.
By Underdog
Bit of a blowout at the end, not helped by two yellows in the last 12 mins. Very unlucky on the Tom Howe interception decision but not really good enough at dealing with the Bristol lineout.

I never like to moan about referees, but Tempest has got to be one of the more frustrating ones IMO. There aren't many decisions I'd actually quibble with, but quite a few that I saw could have been let go for the sake of the game. You watch Poite, Barnes and Owens and you see that. High standards, granted.

Well done Bristol. We still don't look at it in the opposition 22.
Abmatt liked this
By Underdog
Just to expand on my last comment, I am a bit worried about our attack. Looking at the other scorelines from the first two weekends shows a few sides racking up the points. We have yet to hit fifteen.

Sherratt has had the whole of the rump of last season and what pre season we had to put it in place and it still doesn't look right. Not sure we have got our centre selections or tactics right yet. David and Howe are two very good attacking wingers but don't seem to be on the ball too much.
By TeflonTed
Frustrating game to watch. Without any particular single incident agree Ian Tempest not the best.

Cameo by Tiff Eden in the last couple of minutes....

My score prediction was only 1 Wuss try short of spot on.
By FlipFlop
Unusually, and probably as strong as he’s likely to be about Warriors in public, Solly kind of suggested that yesterday in particular, we were masters of our own downfall in not being clinical enough when chances beckoned.

Happy to build the bandwagon for me to jump on ( others welcome too) but the end of season pre-season was meant to get us ready from the start of this season as the Management speak went, with additional talk of ‘green shoots’.

I see nothing so far to back up any momentum build on show, and no green shoots becoming something more substantial.

With the season pretty much every week to cram it all in, there seems little of cheer at present
By TVM
I am going with the old motorsport adage of it is easier to make a fast car reliable than it is to make a reliable car fast.

That is to say - it is better we are chucking away chances than not making them at all.

After all that goes on in life, I cannot be @rsed to be despondant about something I am meant to enjoy.
patgadd, Abmatt liked this
Never ending word association thread

Dune https://media.tacdn.com/media/attractions-sp[…]

24/03/24 Bath 42 Sale 24 [GP]

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once&mdas[…]

Covid Repayments

Umm, I’m staggered anyone was unaware. […]

"how you are going to transform little Sale[…]