By broadbottomshark
For those feeling starved of local live rugby - and facing a longer wait for the season to start, Sale FC are playing Doncaster at Heywood Road tomorrow - kick off 14:00.

Get along and see what tier 3 v tier 2 is like
iBozz liked this
By iBozz
You beat me to it!

Although the SFC website seems totally and bizarrely silent on the matter, at least when I looked a couple of days ago (I am out of action at present and have limited and even then flakey interwebbynetty access) Sale FC played Bury St Edmunds last weekend in a pre-season friendly and ran out winners by 35 to 17.
By iBozz
According to the SFC FaecesBook page Johnny Leota and Tom Brady are playing but unfortunately I can’t find anything about the rest of the team on the website.

The FB page also states that the kick off is now 2:30pm so there will be an extra half hour in the bar for you beforehand.
By iBozz
StalyShark wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:03 pm
iBozz wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:17 pm
Sale FC 14 - 42 Doncaster.
Please could you post the team?
Unfortunately I was unable to go and, very depressingly, the SFC website seems to make no mention of the team or result! :shame:

If I can find someone who knows I’ll post here.
StalyShark liked this
By iBozz
Thanks, Monty. It’s a tad embarrassing that we have to find out from our Guests’ website, but we are where we are.

Here is the team from their website:
Sale XV: 15. Rawcliffe 14. Brady 13. Moorhouse 12. Toa 11. Bingham 10. Calle Rivas 9. Bradley 1. Birchall 2. Dolly 3. Matthews 4. Davies 5. Gray 6. Priestley-Nangle 7. Hughes © 8. Williams

Replacements: 16. Pope 17.Longmore 18. Leatherbarrow 19. Ford 20. Norton 21. Blanchard 22. Parkinson 23. Johnson 24. Leota
I don’t know whether that is the final squad who actually donned their boots at the game but it’s a start.
Never ending word association thread

Dune https://media.tacdn.com/media/attractions-sp[…]

24/03/24 Bath 42 Sale 24 [GP]

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once&mdas[…]

Covid Repayments

Umm, I’m staggered anyone was unaware. […]

"how you are going to transform little Sale[…]