By patgadd
A usually reliable source tells us that Cornell is off at the end of the season. GJVV is presumably retiring, which leaves us with a selection of back rows who, individually, would grace many a premiership team sheet, provided they were attached to some heft. Du Preez and VV are the closest we've had to big, bruising ball carriers in the last few seasons, and we desperately need to replace them.
By TeflonTed
Any more cheerful thoughts for us today Pat?

I don’t doubt the likelihood of the moves you suggest, and I suppose the next question is where does that fit into the other issues?

Being, 9,10,and 15. To say nothing of the pack.

We have DVdM on his way, what’s the point of a big new winger if he doesn’t get the ball?

We are told we spend up to cap, some of us doubt that, and we all ask where’s the money coming from anyway? ,if indeed there is any).

Questions...questions.

Any answers?
By g2forumsm
On the good news front - Schonert to Exeter is another rumour doing the rounds.

Also somebody pointed out on another clubs forum, that the more expensive wingers are found to be with the clubs at the bottom of the table
By Macwarrior
If I understand correctly, picking up on the points made on this and the other forum, we now need a new ;

9,10,15,8,4/5 and at least one prop.

That is either extremely worrying or a great opportunity for the coaches to bring in some fresh blood of their own choosing.

I hope it’s the latter.
By Macwarrior
If I understand correctly, picking up on the points made on this and the other forum, we now need a new ;

9,10,15,8,4/5 and at least one prop.

That is either extremely worrying or a great opportunity for the coaches to bring in some fresh blood of their own choosing.

I hope it’s the latter.
30/12/23: Northampton 21 Sale 17 [GP]

RIP Deadly Derek Underwood. Spinner extraordinaire[…]

Quins game

They won't rest anyone. It will be a full strength[…]

cancellation

Heaton Moor 2nds 80 Trafford MV 3rds 19 Bigger n[…]