By bartyMJ
Juan Figallo named in Argentinas 31 man squad as expected. So far we will be without:

Mako Vunipola
Jamie George + Jack Singleton
Juan Figallo
Maro Itoje + George Kruis
Billy Vunipola
Owen Farrell
Elliot Daly

Potentially joining them:
Vincent Koch, Titi Lamositele, Will Skelton (if you believe the tabloids!), Duncan Taylor, Sean Maitland, Liam Williams
By Buckspete
It is certainly going to be a tough start to the season with all of those missing. Although looking through the squad list (love your squad listing by the way Barty) it shows what a great squad we have... Goode, Barritt, Loz, Nick I, Rhodes to name a few!!

Roll on next month and the start of the season. I have missed AzP.
bartyMJ liked this
By bartyMJ
Vincent Koch confirmed in the South Africa squad... as is the ever youthful Schalk Brits!
By bartyMJ
As it stands:

Mako Vunipola + Rhys Carre
Jamie George + Jack Singleton
Juan Figallo + Vincent Koch + Titi Lamositele (Provisional)
Maro Itoje + George Kruis
Billy Vunipola
Owen Farrell
Duncan Taylor (Provisional)
Sean Maitland (Provisional)
Liam Williams
Elliot Daly

So, up to 15 players missing, with Damien Willemse joining the club as short term cover with Goode and Malins injured. Quite light in the front row, will likely see academy props in the cup and probably the first league game too. As a rough pecking order we're left with:
1st XV: Barrington, Gray, Ibuanokpe
Bench: Adams-Hale, Woolstencroft, Wainwright
Academy: Crean, Dan, Beaton/Scharink

And that's your lot. Oddly Joe Gray seems to have disappeared from the squad page on the website despite signing a deal for another year though. Spurling perhaps quietly retired too.
By Narbia
bartyMJ wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:15 am
As it stands:

Duncan Taylor (Provisional)
Sean Maitland (Provisional)
Both the above are on the plane to Japan. I've just watched the Scotland v Georgia game and Taylor is picking up some valuable game time. AIUI he's had a torrid time with injuries.

I expect his output in a Scotland jersey to ramp up once his form returns.
By bartyMJ
They are indeed. Chuffed for Dunc, although scared he'll injure himself again in getting off the plane!
Falcons

Their team doesn't look that bad on paper. bu[…]

Tom Curry OMG

I just hope he takes his time and is patient. Jus[…]

No intrusion at all. Come on in - the waters love[…]

Queen