By Olyy
Surprisingly strong - I expected more rotation after the last two weeks

Would've liked to have seen Langdon start, but other than that I've no complaints with it
By stevene
about the right mix of rotation. anymore and likelihood is we would have been too disjointed. inclusion of JPDP gives Akker his lighthouse to hit and glad Akker is getting a run of games post injury. good to see Rodd getting a rest, Harrison a start and Morozov is a good bench option with his power esp alongside Harper given the laters inexperience. Interesting to see how Reed does considering Gloucester are strong in the back three. Glad to see Luke at 15. Personally would have had McGuigan on the bench but not sure if he is injured or rested.
By Van Cannonball
Agree it’s a decent mix, but I think ideally we wouldn’t be playing the same back row again.

If they get a rest against Worcs then perhaps it a ok, but I think I’d have started Neild and one of the DP twins on the bench.
By DavenportSharky
15. Santiago Carreras
14. Louis Rees-Zammit *
13. Chris Harris
12. Mark Atkinson
11. Jonny May *
10. George Barton *
9. Charlie Chapman *

1. Val Rapava-Ruskin
2. Jack Singleton
3. Fraser Balmain
4. Ed Slater
5. Alex Craig *
6. Jack Clement *
7. Lewis Ludlow (c) *
8. Ruan Ackermann

16. Henry Walker *
17. Alex Seville *
18. Jamal Ford-Robinson
19. Matt Garvey
20. Ben Morgan
21. Willi Heinz
22. Billy Twelvetrees
23. Kyle Moyle
By Van Cannonball
Yep 9 each. Langdon is a bit debatable though as he came to us quite late didn’t he (from Irish?)

Our team is about as Saffa biased as we can put out, other than Jono at 7 (which he isn’t)
By Olyy
Bristol claim Bedlow as an academy graduate despite moving there with two seasons senior rugby under his belt, at 22yrs old, so I think we're safe in claiming 18yr old Langdon
By Olyy
Definitely thought we'd messed up when he threw the dummy - but nice offload to Faf who ran the perfect line

Who's the (presumably?) ex-player on comms? Missed the intros
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]