By Altishark2222
Hi Kayleigh
Do you know how/who will be able to get tickets for remaining home matches after 17 May?
By chris1850
Hi Kayleigh

Please excuse this query from a not too savvy user!

I have received the email regarding tickets for Bristol and Quins. My pal and I are long standing ST holders in the West Stand. I think we are both 'members' also - we each paid £95 a year or so ago (was that for membership?). I have followed the link to the Ticketmaster e-ticketing site and I can see that in my account I have my pal in 'My Network'. Can you confirm that I dont need to do anything more to apply for 2 tickets on the 11th May for each match please

Apologies if the above question is very obvious!
By ShawShark
Hi,

Again, this may be obvious, but myself, my son and grandson were season ticket holders, me and my son also took out a membership. The way I read it me and my son can apply for tickets 11th May, my grandson wouldn't be able to apply until 16th May. So to ensure that we can sit together we would all have to wait until 16th May t apply, is that correct?

Also, as the limit will be 4000, how many tickets will be available in each stand?
By KayleighBaxter
Hi Chris1850,

Thanks for your message - your payment was for membership. You don't need to do
anything further but if you have any queries please email info@salesharks.com

Thanks

chris1850 wrote:Hi Kayleigh

I have received the email regarding tickets for Bristol and Quins. My pal and I are long standing ST holders in the West Stand. I think we are both 'members' also - we each paid £95 a year or so ago (was that for membership?). I have followed the link to the Ticketmaster e-ticketing site and I can see that in my account I have my pal in 'My Network'. Can you confirm that I dont need to do anything more to apply for 2 tickets on the 11th May for each match please

By KayleighBaxter
Hi ShawShark,

Yes, that is correct re: only your son & you can purchase tickets on the first release.

We are not working towards 4000 capacity - the numbers vary quite considerably between each stadium based on social distancing.

We are hoping that some further updates in the next week from the government will allow an increase on what we are working towards currently.

If your grandson has been a season ticket holder in previous seasons then the second release will allow him to purchase.

Thanks

ShawShark wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 12:01 pm
Hi,

Again, this may be obvious, but myself, my son and grandson were season ticket holders, me and my son also took out a membership. The way I read it me and my son can apply for tickets 11th May, my grandson wouldn't be able to apply until 16th May. So to ensure that we can sit together we would all have to wait until 16th May t apply, is that correct?

Also, as the limit will be 4000, how many tickets will be available in each stand?
By chris1850
KayleighBaxter wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:33 am
Hi Chris1850,

Thanks for your message - your payment was for membership. You don't need to do
anything further but if you have any queries please email info@salesharks.com

Thanks

chris1850 wrote:Hi Kayleigh

Thanks Kayleigh
By Altishark2222
Hi Kayleigh - if we’re lucky enough to get tickets, what is the car parking position at the stadium? We purchased a car park season ticket for this season - can we use this?
By KayleighBaxter
hi AltiShark

Yes if you had a 20/21 parking permit you will be able to make use of it for these 2 fixtures.

Thanks

Kayleigh
By FarnhamShark
And yet another - you can tell we're getting excited about a return - will there be shuttle buses to and from the Trafford Centre?
By ShawShark
KayleighBaxter wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:10 pm
Hi Farnham Shark,

Yes we will - all travel info can be found here: (website Covid Code of Conduct page) but yes the shuttles will be in operation.

Thanks

https://d2cx26qpfwuhvu.cloudfront.net/s ... onduct.pdf
Sorry there's lots of questions.

The code of conduct says that the shuttle buses must be booked in advance, if you are told the time of entry into the ground, will you have to book a time for the shuttle bus to arrive close to the allocated entry time?
By KayleighBaxter
Hi ShawShark - no, you need to pre-book the shuttle to allow us to pre-plan total number of buses (with social distancing etc) but they will be running from 2.5 hours before KO.

Thanks
By snaderson
Hi Kayleigh,

There are 3 of us, only 2 of whom are members (the other is a previous season ticket holder). Do we need to create a 'network' so we can get seats together? Do you have a link for the instructions for creating a network?

Thanks
By KayleighBaxter
Hi Snaderson,

Unfortunately you won't be able to purchase a ticket for your season ticket holder friend in the first release as that is exclusively for members. You'll need to purchase all 3 when season ticket holders can purchase to ensure they are all in the same area etc.

Thanks

Harrison (Great-grandfather and Ex-Leicester rugby[…]

Academy U18 League

And a third if you count the ACE team now https:[…]

Lions squad

I can understand Lawes going, because if Simmonds […]

Team's Up (vs Tigers)

I share the concern, but also kind of glad that […]