By Altishark2222
Hi Kayleigh
Do you know how/who will be able to get tickets for remaining home matches after 17 May?
By chris1850
Hi Kayleigh

Please excuse this query from a not too savvy user!

I have received the email regarding tickets for Bristol and Quins. My pal and I are long standing ST holders in the West Stand. I think we are both 'members' also - we each paid £95 a year or so ago (was that for membership?). I have followed the link to the Ticketmaster e-ticketing site and I can see that in my account I have my pal in 'My Network'. Can you confirm that I dont need to do anything more to apply for 2 tickets on the 11th May for each match please

Apologies if the above question is very obvious!
By ShawShark
Hi,

Again, this may be obvious, but myself, my son and grandson were season ticket holders, me and my son also took out a membership. The way I read it me and my son can apply for tickets 11th May, my grandson wouldn't be able to apply until 16th May. So to ensure that we can sit together we would all have to wait until 16th May t apply, is that correct?

Also, as the limit will be 4000, how many tickets will be available in each stand?
By KayleighBaxter
Hi Chris1850,

Thanks for your message - your payment was for membership. You don't need to do
anything further but if you have any queries please email info@salesharks.com

Thanks

chris1850 wrote:Hi Kayleigh

I have received the email regarding tickets for Bristol and Quins. My pal and I are long standing ST holders in the West Stand. I think we are both 'members' also - we each paid £95 a year or so ago (was that for membership?). I have followed the link to the Ticketmaster e-ticketing site and I can see that in my account I have my pal in 'My Network'. Can you confirm that I dont need to do anything more to apply for 2 tickets on the 11th May for each match please

By KayleighBaxter
Hi ShawShark,

Yes, that is correct re: only your son & you can purchase tickets on the first release.

We are not working towards 4000 capacity - the numbers vary quite considerably between each stadium based on social distancing.

We are hoping that some further updates in the next week from the government will allow an increase on what we are working towards currently.

If your grandson has been a season ticket holder in previous seasons then the second release will allow him to purchase.

Thanks

ShawShark wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 12:01 pm
Hi,

Again, this may be obvious, but myself, my son and grandson were season ticket holders, me and my son also took out a membership. The way I read it me and my son can apply for tickets 11th May, my grandson wouldn't be able to apply until 16th May. So to ensure that we can sit together we would all have to wait until 16th May t apply, is that correct?

Also, as the limit will be 4000, how many tickets will be available in each stand?
By chris1850
KayleighBaxter wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:33 am
Hi Chris1850,

Thanks for your message - your payment was for membership. You don't need to do
anything further but if you have any queries please email info@salesharks.com

Thanks

chris1850 wrote:Hi Kayleigh

Thanks Kayleigh
By Altishark2222
Hi Kayleigh - if we’re lucky enough to get tickets, what is the car parking position at the stadium? We purchased a car park season ticket for this season - can we use this?
By KayleighBaxter
hi AltiShark

Yes if you had a 20/21 parking permit you will be able to make use of it for these 2 fixtures.

Thanks

Kayleigh
By FarnhamShark
And yet another - you can tell we're getting excited about a return - will there be shuttle buses to and from the Trafford Centre?
By ShawShark
KayleighBaxter wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:10 pm
Hi Farnham Shark,

Yes we will - all travel info can be found here: (website Covid Code of Conduct page) but yes the shuttles will be in operation.

Thanks

https://d2cx26qpfwuhvu.cloudfront.net/s ... onduct.pdf
Sorry there's lots of questions.

The code of conduct says that the shuttle buses must be booked in advance, if you are told the time of entry into the ground, will you have to book a time for the shuttle bus to arrive close to the allocated entry time?
By KayleighBaxter
Hi ShawShark - no, you need to pre-book the shuttle to allow us to pre-plan total number of buses (with social distancing etc) but they will be running from 2.5 hours before KO.

Thanks
By snaderson
Hi Kayleigh,

There are 3 of us, only 2 of whom are members (the other is a previous season ticket holder). Do we need to create a 'network' so we can get seats together? Do you have a link for the instructions for creating a network?

Thanks
By KayleighBaxter
Hi Snaderson,

Unfortunately you won't be able to purchase a ticket for your season ticket holder friend in the first release as that is exclusively for members. You'll need to purchase all 3 when season ticket holders can purchase to ensure they are all in the same area etc.

Thanks
By Altishark2222
Hi Kayleigh- do you know what time the tickets will go on sale on 11 May? Just trying to organise my day.
By ShawShark
KayleighBaxter wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:15 pm
Hi Snaderson,

Unfortunately you won't be able to purchase a ticket for your season ticket holder friend in the first release as that is exclusively for members. You'll need to purchase all 3 when season ticket holders can purchase to ensure they are all in the same area etc.

Thanks
Kayleigh,
Are the standing areas going to be sold in zones? So as above, if 2 tickets are bought for standing on the 11th and if they are still available, the season ticket holder bought one on the 16th would they be able to stand together or does "waiting until the 3 season ticket holders can purchase to ensure they are all in the same area" only apply to seating?
By KayleighBaxter
Hi Shawshark,

The standing areas are being sold in blocks so it's likely that it could be facilitated but there is a possibility that if tickets sell out (and the areas are at capacity) then the tickets will be "in the south" for example but not in the same block of the south stand.

Thanks

Kayleigh,
Are the standing areas going to be sold in zones? So as above, if 2 tickets are bought for standing on the 11th and if they are still available, the season ticket holder bought one on the 16th would they be able to stand together or does "waiting until the 3 season ticket holders can purchase to ensure they are all in the same area" only apply to seating?[/quote]
By Bish54
I'm a little surprised by the cost for one game if I'm honest. Me and my two girls pay around £530 for our season tickets so £120 for the west stand for one game is a bit of a shock.

I understand times are very tough but feel a bit held to ransom.
By snaderson
Bish54 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 2:49 pm
I'm a little surprised by the cost for one game if I'm honest. Me and my two girls pay around £530 for our season tickets so £120 for the west stand for one game is a bit of a shock.

I think that's more representative of the value of a season ticket, rather than the expense of a single ticket. I'm pretty sure these prices are similar to a single ticket at any time.
By ale shark
snaderson wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 7:46 am
Bish54 wrote:

I think that's more representative of the value of a season ticket, rather than the expense of a single ticket. I'm pretty sure these prices are similar to a single ticket at any time.
How old are your daughters? They seem to have ditched the U11 tickets (for these games only?). £30 or £40 for a child is a bit steep but I guess they don't want kids in the West stand and there are cheaper options around the ground.
By Bish54
ale shark wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:45 am
snaderson wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 7:46 am
Bish54 wrote:

How old are your daughters? They seem to have ditched the U11 tickets (for these games only?). £30 or £40 for a child is a bit steep but I guess they don't want kids in the West stand and there are cheaper options around the ground.
Maybe you're right RE: the single ticket. I hope it's not a sign of things to come.

They're 10 (tomorrow) and now 13. I knew that the 13 yo would cost me a little more next season and Sale does a great job with the U11's RE: the Friday night ticket exchange etc... Just seems to have been put aside here.

We have season tickets in the West Stand, the girls have made great friends around them, all adult season ticket holders. I've never really understood the push to get juniors to go elsewhere.

We may have to sit in the East for this one, they are so excited to be back, they can see their seats from the M60 whenever we drive past.
By Bish54
DaveAitch wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 1:14 pm
Today's juniors are, potentially at least, tomorrow's seniors. Happy birthday for tomorrow Miss Bish.
So true Dave and they LOVE it. I wouldn't take them to a football match (but let's not get into that), they have learnt so much from rugby and learnt LOADS about it. The season ticket is outstanding value and they still talk about the BBQ in 2019.
By JohnJ of HM
Hi Kayleigh,

I want to purchase tickets tomorrow for my wife and myself. We do not have separate mail addresses. Currently my wife is registered with this email address. When I tried to register for myself with the same email address it won't let me. How will I be able to purchase 2 tickets?
By iBozz
JohnJ of HM wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:49 pm
Hi Kayleigh,

I want to purchase tickets tomorrow for my wife and myself. We do not have separate mail addresses. Currently my wife is registered with this email address. When I tried to register for myself with the same email address it won't let me. How will I be able to purchase 2 tickets?

Maybe better to try email as suggested by Kayleigh.
Hi all

I may struggle to keep up with messages in the next week so please email info@salesharks.com instead of adding to an existing thread.

Thanks

Kayleigh
By SSR
As a season ticket holder last year I have logged in to the eticketing site and
tried to buy some tickets today ( Sunday ) post 12:00.
It won't let me, says I don't have the priveleges ?
Can anyone help me out. I have emailed the ticket office
but got no reply yet.
Thanks.
By FarnhamShark
Kayleigh:
The Macron announcement refers to a pre-season tour of Jersey, but I haven't seen any separate announcement about this. Can you let me know where I can find details of dates. matches, etc.? Thanks.
By SSR
Kayleigh,
I thought I had purchased two season tickets by phone last Thursday evening.
Since then I have sent a number of emails to get a confirmation of this transaction, but have
had no replies. Is there a club phone number I can contact to chase this up ?
Thanks.
By iBozz
... the Sharks Women’s side will wear their new kit for the first fixture of the new season on September 4.

My interweb searching skills are legendarily poor, but I can't find any reference to the SSW fixtures, whether 4th September or later.

Where can we find them?

Thanks in advance.
By KayleighBaxter
Hello iBozz,

The women's fixtures haven't been announced yet - we have 2 pre-season dates and they will be confirmed soon.

Thanks

KB
iBozz liked this
By JDC
Hi Kayleigh

With regards to the new style season tickets being e-tickets, can these be transferred onto a seperate phones ?

I have two season tickets in my name so I assume both e-tickets will be have to be downloaded onto my phone. Will there be a means to pass one of these onto my friend so he also has an e-ticket on his phone ?

Just wondering what would happen in case he attends when I can't make it ?

Thanks
John
By chris1850
In previous seasons, you could have 2 tickets on 2 phones. So if your friend couldn't attend one week then you could take someone else and both get in on your phone. And vice versa.

Problem has always been the tortuous means of getting the tickets into Google Pay wallet on an Android phone, which was how you had to access the ticket(s). The email link supplied never worked as the tickets are provided via Ticketmaster. If the club are using the same process this season, then it is to be hoped that they test the system first and provide FULL DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS as to how to get the tickets into Google Pay!! Took me ages to work it out.

Not sure about the iPhone facility
By FarnhamShark
Kayleigh:

I thought the start time for the Bath match had been moved to 5:00pm. However, I've just been online to book my shuttle bus (the £1 charge payable in advance will cause lots of problems with people who didn't realise they had to book, so I hope the drivers have been briefed), and the start time still appears as 3:00pm. Can you clarify, please?
By Major Bloodnok
And while we're talking about the bus, could we not get a bus season ticket? I'll be going to all the games, and I'll almost certainly get the TC bus every time, so it'd be nice to sort it all out once, rather than have to remember to book every time.

As I said on another thread, I don't object to the £1 charge (someone's got to pay for the buses), but I do think the need to pre-book may be counter-productive. Is that going to be permanent, or is it a temporary Covid measure to avoid drivers having to interact with so many people in a short time?
By KayleighBaxter
Sorry all - missed a few days of checking on here.

Re: the Bath game KO is 5pm.

The shuttle bus charge information went out with season tickets and will go out with match by match tickets. The drivers are prepped but we had very few issues at the last 2 games.

We may introduce a half season Trafford Centre 'pass' but at the moment we need to know numbers as we may have to review social distancing on buses in the winter if any rules are reintroduced so it allows us to know total buses we need.

Hopefully that won't happen but we are tying to prepare for that eventuality in advance.

Thanks

KB
By SSR
When did the season tickets go out?
I have two but have received neither. I have ordered the hard cards not the virtual ones
as I don't have a smart phone.
Thanks.
By chris1850
I think Kayleigh meant 'information about season tickets', not the season tickets themselves. I have not received either a 'hard ticket' or a digital one yet
By JohnJ of HM
ShawSharkRedemption wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:42 pm
I have two but have received neither. I have ordered the hard cards not the virtual ones
Thanks.
I thought it said 'hard' ones were to collected at the Ticket Office at the first match.
By ShawShark
ShawSharkRedemption wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:42 pm
Thanks.
Do we know when these are being emailed out ?
We were thinking of going to watch the Sale Sharks Women this weekend, season ticket holders get in free, so I assume we would need them before Saturday.
By dinogyro
Is there any way the club can organise a live stream of the match against Benetton? It is apparently possible via an Italian website, but my Italian is non-existent and I couldn't figure out how to do it.
By barbarossa
Is there any way the club can organise a live stream of the match against Benetton? It is apparently possible via an Italian website, but my Italian is non-existent and I couldn't figure out how to do it.
Can you point to the Italian site for the Benetton game?
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview som[…]

Never ending word association thread

Dune https://media.tacdn.com/media/attractions-sp[…]

24/03/24 Bath 42 Sale 24 [GP]

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once&mdas[…]

"how you are going to transform little Sale[…]