By g2forumsm
Has everybody had their new Season Tickets yet or are we the only ones who haven't had them by the deadline set by the club?
By GoldFinch
Not had mine yet..
By A38
Nor me. But I'm sure that it's on its way together with the ticket for next week's evening meeting.
By usa warrior
There seem to be a handful of people who haven't had theirs yet. Ticket ladies said that, if they don't arrive by Friday, please ring them.
By ARFC Warrior
usa warrior wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:44 pm
There seem to be a handful of people who haven't had theirs yet. Ticket ladies said that, if they don't arrive by Friday, please ring them.
I think it's more than a handful, there's four of us on this thread alone. Ticket office cold get a lot of calls on Friday.
By g2forumsm
ARFC Warrior wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:08 pm
usa warrior wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:44 pm
I think it's more than a handful, there's four of us on this thread alone. Ticket office cold get a lot of calls on Friday.
In the same way. that they said call today if they hadn't arrived ... I think there is a fair few as well when this thread is combined with view on FB as well. Either that or its a conspiracy theory to make those who post a lot sweat!
By Pablo
Haven't had mine yet
By BehindThePosts
We're missing two of four. The ones we have received turned up on Saturday, so not sure what's happened to the other two!
By TeflonTed
Nothing at Ted Towers.

My people will talk to their people.
By A38
This may or not be relevant but yesterday we received post with a covering letter dated dated 28 August. No postmark because it was corporate stuff from a travel agency but when I chased the missing tickets last week I was assured that they were indeed sent on the 28th.

This does lead me to wonder, I have absolutely no evidence, if there is some prioritising of post going on somewhere.
By ROLLO
Mine arraived on Saturday. i was away so my man left it on the hall table.
Good to see a car sticker included.
By ARFC Warrior
Mine has arrived this morning.

My interest in this thread is now discontinued.
By GoldFinch
!!!The head of marketing has contacted WRSC and said that ALL season ticket packs were posted by the "mailing house" by 5th Sep (Juniors first)

If you have not had your ST then contact the Ticket Office so they can collated names and chase the mailing house. !!!
By TeflonTed
I called, seems fair to say ticket office not delighted by the prospect of many impatient ST holders calling in......

“They’ve all gone out, we’ve had lots delivered here at 6Ways this morning”

Well that’s alright then.
By A38
Mine was delivered this morning.
By TeflonTed
A38 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:19 pm
Mine was delivered this morning.
Mine wasn’t.

But there again the Spa is another couple of miles up the road from you in roadwork-central.
By A38
"Roadwork central"? I could use a few choice words but not for this forum!
By g2forumsm
A38 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:53 pm
As somebody who has not had their ST AND lives on one of the roads closed for 12 months, then we have more than a few choice words.

O/T but they are bringing back temporary traffic lights outside the cop cut for the next 8 weeks , so expect big queues
By TeflonTed
g2forumsm wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:56 pm
A38 wrote:
As somebody who has not had their ST AND lives on one of the roads closed for 12 months, then we have more than a few choice words.

O/T but they are bringing back temporary traffic lights outside the cop cut for the next 8 weeks , so expect big queues
And the project was originally due to run through to the beginning of March 2020. Anyone taking bets on when they’ll actually get it done?
By g2forumsm
TeflonTed wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:02 pm
g2forumsm wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:56 pm
A38 wrote:

And the project was originally due to run through to the beginning of March 2020. Anyone taking bets on when they’ll actually get it done?
We are actually at the point of wishing they keep the road shut permanently
By EveTec
Still no Season Ticket when should I start to panic? It must be said I do live in the Spa.
By TeflonTed
EveTec wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:09 pm
Still no Season Ticket when should I start to panic? It must be said I do live in the Spa.
Today’s post has come and gone, still nowt.

At least we’re close enough to pop into 6Ways, they can apparently issue new cards while you wait, then we’ll be left wondering what happened to the posted ones.

Perhaps I’ll turn up to the first game and find someone else in my seat!
By g2forumsm
TeflonTed wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:04 pm
EveTec wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:09 pm
Today’s post has come and gone, still nowt.

At least we’re close enough to pop into 6Ways, they can apparently issue new cards while you wait, then we’ll be left wondering what happened to the posted ones.

Perhaps I’ll turn up to the first game and find someone else in my seat!
Interesting that so many of us are in Droitwich
By GoldFinch
Mine was late due to the postie putting it through the wrong door! THe door of my neighbors who are in Aus! Fortunately someone checks their mail once a week and found my season ticket pack!

My car now wears the car sticker!
By g2forumsm
Mine arrived eventually on Saturday, they must have realsied where Droitwich was!
By Abmatt
g2forumsm wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:15 am
Mine arrived eventually on Saturday, they must have realsied where Droitwich was!
Never heard of it.
ROLLO liked this
By ROLLO
Abmatt wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:44 am
g2forumsm wrote:
Never heard of it.
You left when you were five years old.
By TeflonTed
ROLLO wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:18 pm
Abmatt wrote:
g2forumsm wrote:

Never heard of it.
And at least in our little town the buses point in the right direction. The last time we got on a bus in your lovely village heading for BoT we ended up in Lichfield. We had drink taken.
By Abmatt
TeflonTed wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:58 pm
ROLLO wrote:
Abmatt wrote:

Never heard of it.
And at least in our little town the buses point in the right direction. The last time we got on a bus in your lovely village heading for BoT we ended up in Lichfield. We had drink taken.
That’s what you get for using public transport. :yikes:

Lichfield is better than burton anyway. :drunk:
By TeflonTed
Abmatt wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:05 pm
TeflonTed wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:58 pm
ROLLO wrote:

That’s what you get for using public transport. :yikes:

Lichfield is better than burton anyway. :drunk:
In many respects yes, but for beer?.......seriously???

The Coopers Tavern followed by a fine curry in The Apne next door, (with fresh pints carried round from The Coopers), and a taxi home is the usual plan.

And the occasional trip on public transport is good for the soul, (apparently).
By Abmatt
I haven’t been to those places for many years.

Let me know next time you are in the village.

I have been known to frequent public transport on my trips up to London for the army v navy. (1st class obviously)
By TeflonTed
Abmatt wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:04 pm
I haven’t been to those places for many years.

Let me know next time you are in the village.

I have been known to frequent public transport on my trips up to London for the army v navy. (1st class obviously)
Another connection...Ted jnr#1,( ex WO1 Int Corps)and his wife regard AvN as the highlight of the social year. Took him 2 days to recover last time.
By ARFC Warrior
ARFC Warrior wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:26 am
Mine has arrived this morning.

My interest in this thread is now discontinued.
Wouldn't. you know it, get to the barrier and my ticket won't work. Trip to ticket office, no reason why not, but paper ticket printed.
By TeflonTed
Chaos in the shop, lady at the front of the Q couldn’t get paper ticket to scan, steward useless, Q out of the door.

Turned round and went through new entrance into “fan” zone.

Still think I’m a supporter not a fan.
Never ending word association thread

Dune https://media.tacdn.com/media/attractions-sp[…]

24/03/24 Bath 42 Sale 24 [GP]

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once&mdas[…]

Covid Repayments

Umm, I’m staggered anyone was unaware. […]

"how you are going to transform little Sale[…]