By dinogyro
This isn't normally my cup of tea, but it's some rugby to watch. The problem I am having is finding it! It seems quite well hidden on iplayer and I can't see much on Youtube. I'm not the sharpest with this sort of thing, so is there an easy way to watch it?
By DaveAitch
I gather the problem is that the Olympics viewing rights were sold to a USA company and only limited screening has been allowed for the BBC and suchlike. I presume there will only be snatches of the 7s. Have a look at wheresthematch.com (this seems not to be as good using the app as it is via the internet), it might tell you on there.
By Olyy
Yeah, the BBC can only show two sports at a time and only on one channel at a time (i.e. they can have something on BBC1 and then the other sport has to be on the red button) - thank the yanks for that!

So they have to jump around a lot, often mid sport, to try and show as much medal/finals action as they can

Best bet is catching the highlights show this evening and hoping they show a fair amount of it
By Surbiton_Shark
BBC showed decent highlights from 2 of their games

I even spotted Bibby playing who I remember (showing my age) played for us in those pre-season 7 tournaments - it was at EP
By ageinghoody
Olyy wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:41 pm
Yeah, the BBC can only show two sports at a time and only on one channel at a time (i.e. they can have something on BBC1 and then the other sport has to be on the red button) - thank the yanks for that!

So they have to jump around a lot, often mid sport, to try and show as much medal/finals action as they can

Best bet is catching the highlights show this evening and hoping they show a fair amount of it
Different strokes for different folks!

On the one other forum I frequent (campervans) there are at least three people rejoicing that they can still "get something for their Licence fee " as the BBC isn't "filling all its channels with sport this time!" . :lol
By Yareet
ageinghoody wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:55 pm
Olyy wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:41 pm

Different strokes for different folks!

On the one other forum I frequent (campervans) there are at least three people rejoicing that they can still "get something for their Licence fee " as the BBC isn't "filling all its channels with sport this time!" . :lol
Very O/T (and I’m conscious you are quoting others) but since when did the BBC “fill all its channels with sport”?

Don’t remember much shown on CBeebies or the Parliament channel 🤔
Olyy liked this
By SimonG
I watched "Would I Lie to You?" on the Parliament Channel recently although there it had been renamed "Prime Minister's Questions".
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]