By turniphead
I'm prepared to carry my account over. So far, looks like a great place - easy to use and more online with a modern forum.

This one is running a proper SSL so it's secure and my browser prefers it already!
MattM, exiles1898 liked this
By Stevie J
turniphead wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:30 pm
I'm prepared to carry my account over. So far, looks like a great place - easy to use and more online with a modern forum.

This one is running a proper SSL so it's secure and my browser prefers it already!
Before you know it you'll miss the intrusive auto-play videos...

Said no-one. Ever.
MattM, turniphead liked this
By Alex
That was a big thing for me, I've gone for as few adverts as I can to make the site viable to run and tried not to be obtrusive to make it easier to use
MattM, Stevie J, exiles1898 and 1 others liked this
By SixNineOne
So that's congratulations to all of us for finding this forum and successfully registering (actually, it was remarkably easy...). Now all we need to do is find something interesting to talk about
exiles1898 liked this
By Finno
Another joiner,! This board looks and feels so much better than Sports Network, and the privacy and Advert management are a huge improvement. Are we going to encourage people to move from 'The Craic' to here ??
By Alex
Who admins the Irish board, more than happy to drop them a PM to see what their thoughts are
By Narbia
On this board, LI are a GP team, whereas on the other place........they're still in the GKC. :lol
By Margin_Walker
Narbia wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:28 pm
On this board, LI are a GP team, whereas on the other place........they're still in the GKC. :lol
Well that's the clincher for me...

In all seriousness I like the idea of posting somewhere that takes security and user experience a little more seriously. Also nice to have the people running the site actively engaged
By Alphacat
This place seems nice ngl. Only a little bit bland without the banners and whatnot, but functionally superior.
Alex liked this
By Paul_D
And another new member here sailing over from SN. So nice to have somewhere that looks modern, slick and is secure :)
Alex liked this
By Alex
Alphacat wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:36 pm
This place seems nice ngl. Only a little bit bland without the banners and whatnot, but functionally superior.
That's work in progress. just need to see if it's feasible
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]