By g2forumsm
#2933
Has everybody had their new Season Tickets yet or are we the only ones who haven't had them by the deadline set by the club?
User avatar
By GoldFinch
#2935
Not had mine yet..
By A38
#2936
Nor me. But I'm sure that it's on its way together with the ticket for next week's evening meeting.
By usa warrior
#2937
There seem to be a handful of people who haven't had theirs yet. Ticket ladies said that, if they don't arrive by Friday, please ring them.
User avatar
By ARFC Warrior
#2939
usa warrior wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:44 pm
There seem to be a handful of people who haven't had theirs yet. Ticket ladies said that, if they don't arrive by Friday, please ring them.
I think it's more than a handful, there's four of us on this thread alone. Ticket office cold get a lot of calls on Friday.
By g2forumsm
#2940
ARFC Warrior wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:08 pm
usa warrior wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:44 pm
There seem to be a handful of people who haven't had theirs yet. Ticket ladies said that, if they don't arrive by Friday, please ring them.
I think it's more than a handful, there's four of us on this thread alone. Ticket office cold get a lot of calls on Friday.
In the same way. that they said call today if they hadn't arrived ... I think there is a fair few as well when this thread is combined with view on FB as well. Either that or its a conspiracy theory to make those who post a lot sweat!
By Pablo
#2941
Haven't had mine yet
By BehindThePosts
#2944
We're missing two of four. The ones we have received turned up on Saturday, so not sure what's happened to the other two!
User avatar
By TeflonTed
#2945
Nothing at Ted Towers.

My people will talk to their people.
By A38
#2947
This may or not be relevant but yesterday we received post with a covering letter dated dated 28 August. No postmark because it was corporate stuff from a travel agency but when I chased the missing tickets last week I was assured that they were indeed sent on the 28th.

This does lead me to wonder, I have absolutely no evidence, if there is some prioritising of post going on somewhere.
By ROLLO
#2948
Mine arraived on Saturday. i was away so my man left it on the hall table.
Good to see a car sticker included.
User avatar
By ARFC Warrior
#2989
Mine has arrived this morning.

My interest in this thread is now discontinued.
User avatar
By GoldFinch
#2993
!!!The head of marketing has contacted WRSC and said that ALL season ticket packs were posted by the "mailing house" by 5th Sep (Juniors first)

If you have not had your ST then contact the Ticket Office so they can collated names and chase the mailing house. !!!
User avatar
By TeflonTed
#2997
I called, seems fair to say ticket office not delighted by the prospect of many impatient ST holders calling in......


“They’ve all gone out, we’ve had lots delivered here at 6Ways this morning”

Well that’s alright then.
By A38
#3009
Mine was delivered this morning.
User avatar
By TeflonTed
#3022
A38 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:19 pm
Mine was delivered this morning.
Mine wasn’t.

But there again the Spa is another couple of miles up the road from you in roadwork-central.
By A38
#3025
"Roadwork central"? I could use a few choice words but not for this forum!
By g2forumsm
#3032
A38 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:53 pm
"Roadwork central"? I could use a few choice words but not for this forum!
As somebody who has not had their ST AND lives on one of the roads closed for 12 months, then we have more than a few choice words.

O/T but they are bringing back temporary traffic lights outside the cop cut for the next 8 weeks , so expect big queues
User avatar
By TeflonTed
#3034
g2forumsm wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:56 pm
A38 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:53 pm
"Roadwork central"? I could use a few choice words but not for this forum!
As somebody who has not had their ST AND lives on one of the roads closed for 12 months, then we have more than a few choice words.

O/T but they are bringing back temporary traffic lights outside the cop cut for the next 8 weeks , so expect big queues
And the project was originally due to run through to the beginning of March 2020. Anyone taking bets on when they’ll actually get it done?
By g2forumsm
#3059
TeflonTed wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:02 pm
g2forumsm wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:56 pm
A38 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:53 pm
"Roadwork central"? I could use a few choice words but not for this forum!
As somebody who has not had their ST AND lives on one of the roads closed for 12 months, then we have more than a few choice words.

O/T but they are bringing back temporary traffic lights outside the cop cut for the next 8 weeks , so expect big queues
And the project was originally due to run through to the beginning of March 2020. Anyone taking bets on when they’ll actually get it done?
We are actually at the point of wishing they keep the road shut permanently
User avatar
By EveTec
#3093
Still no Season Ticket when should I start to panic? It must be said I do live in the Spa.
User avatar
By TeflonTed
#3096
EveTec wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:09 pm
Still no Season Ticket when should I start to panic? It must be said I do live in the Spa.
Today’s post has come and gone, still nowt.

At least we’re close enough to pop into 6Ways, they can apparently issue new cards while you wait, then we’ll be left wondering what happened to the posted ones.

Perhaps I’ll turn up to the first game and find someone else in my seat!
By g2forumsm
#3106
TeflonTed wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:04 pm
EveTec wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:09 pm
Still no Season Ticket when should I start to panic? It must be said I do live in the Spa.
Today’s post has come and gone, still nowt.

At least we’re close enough to pop into 6Ways, they can apparently issue new cards while you wait, then we’ll be left wondering what happened to the posted ones.

Perhaps I’ll turn up to the first game and find someone else in my seat!
Interesting that so many of us are in Droitwich
User avatar
By GoldFinch
#3202
Mine was late due to the postie putting it through the wrong door! THe door of my neighbors who are in Aus! Fortunately someone checks their mail once a week and found my season ticket pack!

My car now wears the car sticker!
By g2forumsm
#3207
Mine arrived eventually on Saturday, they must have realsied where Droitwich was!
User avatar
By Abmatt
#3217
g2forumsm wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:15 am
Mine arrived eventually on Saturday, they must have realsied where Droitwich was!
Never heard of it.
ROLLO liked this
By ROLLO
#3225
Abmatt wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:44 am
g2forumsm wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:15 am
Mine arrived eventually on Saturday, they must have realsied where Droitwich was!
Never heard of it.
You left when you were five years old.
User avatar
By TeflonTed
#3227
ROLLO wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:18 pm
Abmatt wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:44 am
g2forumsm wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:15 am
Mine arrived eventually on Saturday, they must have realsied where Droitwich was!

Never heard of it.
You left when you were five years old.
And at least in our little town the buses point in the right direction. The last time we got on a bus in your lovely village heading for BoT we ended up in Lichfield. We had drink taken.
User avatar
By Abmatt
#3233
TeflonTed wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:58 pm
ROLLO wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:18 pm
Abmatt wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:44 am



Never heard of it.
You left when you were five years old.
And at least in our little town the buses point in the right direction. The last time we got on a bus in your lovely village heading for BoT we ended up in Lichfield. We had drink taken.
That’s what you get for using public transport. :yikes:

Lichfield is better than burton anyway. :drunk:
User avatar
By TeflonTed
#3238
Abmatt wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:05 pm
TeflonTed wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:58 pm
ROLLO wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:18 pm

You left when you were five years old.
And at least in our little town the buses point in the right direction. The last time we got on a bus in your lovely village heading for BoT we ended up in Lichfield. We had drink taken.
That’s what you get for using public transport. :yikes:

Lichfield is better than burton anyway. :drunk:
In many respects yes, but for beer?.......seriously???

The Coopers Tavern followed by a fine curry in The Apne next door, (with fresh pints carried round from The Coopers), and a taxi home is the usual plan.

And the occasional trip on public transport is good for the soul, (apparently).
User avatar
By Abmatt
#3239
I haven’t been to those places for many years.

Let me know next time you are in the village.

I have been known to frequent public transport on my trips up to London for the army v navy. (1st class obviously)
User avatar
By TeflonTed
#3240
Abmatt wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:04 pm
I haven’t been to those places for many years.

Let me know next time you are in the village.

I have been known to frequent public transport on my trips up to London for the army v navy. (1st class obviously)
Another connection...Ted jnr#1,( ex WO1 Int Corps)and his wife regard AvN as the highlight of the social year. Took him 2 days to recover last time.
User avatar
By ARFC Warrior
#3502
ARFC Warrior wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:26 am
Mine has arrived this morning.

My interest in this thread is now discontinued.
Wouldn't. you know it, get to the barrier and my ticket won't work. Trip to ticket office, no reason why not, but paper ticket printed.
User avatar
By TeflonTed
#3510
Chaos in the shop, lady at the front of the Q couldn’t get paper ticket to scan, steward useless, Q out of the door.

Turned round and went through new entrance into “fan” zone.

Still think I’m a supporter not a fan.

Pound

Team for Glaaaaws

Not sure how realistic it is, but if I were […]

Yep. Also got the impression Poselthwaite has […]

Team for Irish

absolute filth by DDP with the offload for Ashto[…]