Lindsay, I believe the WRFC car park is now £10.... I was blamed elsewhere for telling everyone last season what a good deal it was at a fiver!

I don’t know if the new price is accurate information, but it’s certainly been reported as such.

The supporters Club info. page needs updating if so.
By GoldFinch
TeflonTed wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:41 am
Lindsay, I believe the WRFC car park is now £10.... I was blamed elsewhere for telling everyone last season what a good deal it was at a fiver!

I don’t know if the new price is accurate information, but it’s certainly been reported as such.

I have asked WRFC for confirmation of the price.
TeflonTed wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:41 am

"Would I lie to you" (insert any cheesy 70"s song that you know)! As a member across the road, I get all the emails and info pertaining to this and it was also collaborated by Abberley who reproduced the email that members were sent
By Pablo
WRFC parking - can you pre-book and does it ever get full up?
Any tips would be appreciated.
If I get turned away I’ll be a bit stumped.

We’ve parked onsite for the last 9 years but hated it last year when you weren’t allowed to leave straight away.
Last year there was no pre-booking, and yes it did get full up once or twice.

And if there’s a WRFC game on don’t park behind the posts for obvious reasons!!

Just ask the bloke on the gate.
As a ps to this, I was delivered by lady-taxi to the WRFC site, where the lads on the gate reported “outrage” by many arriving this afternoon.

I was later told that the nearby farmer’s field, still £5, was rammed, and that WRFC was relatively empty.

Possible review of pricing policy required, or will the market get used to it?

Only time will tell.
Neiljk wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:36 pm
We parked there was fine and looked busy. I seriously can’t see why people get hot under the collar about a tenner for parking at the amateur club
Simply because it used to be a fiver! (and the farmer’s field still is)

If you need to park, I totally agree it’s still the best option.
By Fozzie66
Parked at the wanderers today. The lad on the gate said that at least 75 cars had turned round and parked elsewhere. He also said that they were asking the committee to review it. PS. I paid my tenner happily.
By SimonG
Fozzie66 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:51 pm
Parked at the wanderers today. The lad on the gate said that at least 75 cars had turned round and parked elsewhere. He also said that they were asking the committee to review it. PS. I paid my tenner happily.
Just think how happy you would have been if you'd paid twenty quid :)

Pluto https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/[…]

Quins game

From what I remember from Axe's media talk before […]

Was sadly unable to make it, hope all went well :[…]

30/12/23: Northampton 21 Sale 17 [GP]

RIP Deadly Derek Underwood. Spinner extraordinai[…]