Welcome le marsellais.

No, you do not need a mask, it's up to you. Most people don't. However it is very strict in England that in sports stadiums, away supporters are not allowed to sing or cheer. Only allowed for home supporters.

Enjoy the trip!
Touché :) :)

Yes, you have to book for Barton aerodrome and it is about a 10 minute walk from the stadium - just follow the crowds in blue

Alternatively, use the Trafford Centre and walk/shuttle bus (£1) or Makro (£8) and shuttle. Both very good services but need to book in advance
chris1850 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:44 pm

Yes, you have to book for Barton aerodrome and it is about a 10 minute walk from the stadium - just follow the crowds in blue

Alternatively, use the Trafford Centre and walk/shuttle bus (£1) or Makro (£8) and shuttle. Both very good services but need to book in advance
I'm not sure parking at the Trafford Centre on the last Saturday before Christmas would be my first choice
Le marseillais liked this
Le marseillais wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:41 pm
Hi all,
I am back again
Looks to be more difficult to visit you, but I still have hope
Do you have any information about the Club/ EPCR/ Boris ?
Well, we hope to see you over here and welcome you. Fingers crossed, travel restrictions will ease in time.

In answer to your question, I can tell you we are Sale Sharks, who this season have qualified to play in the European Champions Cup and our Prime Minister has no connection with the Club!

Hope that helps :) :)
poyntonshark wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:26 pm
The last time we were in Clermont was 2014. I made the trip, by train, from North-East Switzerland, for my first 'Live' Sharks game in 9 years............We came second.
I must have missed that one. Blimey - I have no recollection of it. I mean, I didn't go, but I don't recall the option being there.

In other news..... Crusaders 37 Chiefs 26. Nine t[…]

Alex refers to Fordy, Rob, Sam Bedlow, Waisea + […]

Humbug

Covid Repayments

Look at the going concern statements in Glaws acco[…]