By Aidanb
Newcastle Falcons team to face London Scottish (Saturday, 3pm, Richmond Athletic Ground)

15 Tom Arscott

14 Adam Radwan

13 Tom Penny

12 George Wacokecoke

11 Sinoti Sinoti

10 Toby Flood

9 Sam Stuart

1 Trevor Davison

2 Jamie Blamire

3 Mike Daniels

4 Darren Barry

5 Sean Robinson (captain)

6 Gary Graham

7 John Hardie

8 Simon Uzokwe

Replacements

16 Kyle Cooper

17 Adam Brocklebank

18 Mark Tampin

19 Sebastian de Chaves

20 Callum Chick

21 Cameron Nordli-Kelemeti

22 Joel Hodgson

23 Alex Tait

Referee: Jack Makepeace.
By Monkey1
It is going to hoy it down in Richmond tomorrow so those who are travelling will need good coats.

I will be taking my Drizabone, worth looking up on Google. How Australians who haven't seen rain since 1756 could come up with the best waterproof coat ever invented is beyond me.
By telfs123
Managed to build up some excitement for this season after last year's disaster.

80 minutes of watching us remain the worst coached/tactically inept professional team in the country soon ruined that.

Deano says we didn't play the conditions. We were worse after half time. So what did they tell them to do in the changing room??

Pretty bloody disappointing start.
By DH4Falcon
telfs123 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:24 pm
Managed to build up some excitement for this season after last year's disaster.

80 minutes of watching us remain the worst coached/tactically inept professional team in the country soon ruined that.

Deano says we didn't play the conditions. We were worse after half time. So what did they tell them to do in the changing room??

Pretty bloody disappointing start.
I wouldn't go that far but understand your point.

What annoyed me was still trying to execute the kicking game plan when it clearly wasn't working.
By davidten31
We need to except we wont be putting 50 points plus on every team in the league this season. The other teams see this fixture as their cup final and will raise their game, you could see this clearly yesterday. Scottish played well in poor conditions.
We are still trying to find our starting 15 after only three pre season / cup games plus we still have our internationals to return.
Well done to the Falcons for grinding out this result.
Onto the next game this Friday
Aidanb liked this

(Adam) Faith Wham

Tigers caught again

How many times? Before……. Sorry i[…]

Ask the Club

Was sent my tickets electronically today to go[…]

Tom Roebuck

Drawing parallels between current players or teams[…]