By Doddies left boot
Hello all!
Just a question for the new board. Can we still have some "Stickies "?
I shall be remaining as I don't like the SN adverts site
So I have removed my trews and put on my boot!!
By Major Bloodnok
Stickies do exist, but I'm not sure if it needs a moderator to do it (I am a moderator, so I can see the button - I don't know if others can). @Alex should be able to tell you more.
By Doddies left boot
Squad sticky
Away travel advice/help
Would also like a durham northumberland leagues one for local matches and info
By DJMc
I have come over and happy to do so as it's now the only game in town. Still finding my way around the functions and will no doubt soon become more adept at finding my round.
By Doddies left boot
Not a fan of the dn forum as just like sports network it's very out of date and could do with a revamp . But fair enough not to have on here.
By Monkey1
I'm not bothered about anything being out of date as long as it works. I haven't looked at the old site for a while & see it has been taken down again. How Sportnetwork think that helps anybody is beyond me. Absolute idiots.
By Geordiefalcon
I see Sportsnetwork is down again...does that mean we're making the move here permanently now?
By Aidanb
Geordiefalcon wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:53 pm
I see Sportsnetwork is down again...does that mean we're making the move here permanently now?
Yes
We are here for the foreseeable.
By Dick Godfrey
I have found this site. All I need to be able to do now is get the icon onto my Tab S to make access easy and instant..
Aidanb liked this
By Monkey1
I notice that the Sale Sportnetwork site is now immune from requiring a story every 2 weeks, and now possibly ours too. This really is the final nail in the coffin as far as I am concerned. For blasted years, Aidan & myself have had to come up with content to keep the site alive, but now that they see we have finally had enough, they decide it doesn't matter anymore, or does it? The whole thing stinks. Do what they ask & you get punished, don't do what they ask & they let it go. They couldn't have a less customer-friendly policy if they tried.

Idiots!
Alex, Flumpty, Aidanb liked this
By rubyrhone
Think I have got the basic hang of the site now. Seems OK but will miss the prediction league
By Alex
rubyrhone wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:36 am
Think I have got the basic hang of the site now. Seems OK but will miss the prediction league
Keep your eyes on the news section of the website :sus:
Tweet from JB

https://www.sarugbymag.co.za/du-preez-twins-make-s[…]

Ask the Club

Can I ask when the Season Tickets are sent out ?[…]

Gallagher Prem Transfers 2019-2020

Philip van der Walt signs for the Newcastle Falcon[…]

Sharks forward Van der Walt signs up

Superb signing, always rated Van Der Walt and alwa[…]