By A38
Exeter lost to Bristol at home and LI had a storming win.

What with Saracens and their "issue" any predictions as to the final table are very brave ones indeed!

Perhaps it will all settle down when the various World Cup players return to their first XVs? Maybe, maybe not.
W4rriorz1980 liked this
By Underdog
It does seem to be the case that many teams are struggling to put a run of consistent form together. A harsh way of looking at it would be to say that it's a poor quality league at the moment.

Regardless, I see it as an opportunity for us. We've got a lot of consistency in our coaching and playing staff. Hopefully it allows us to build momentum. Bristol seem to be doing it very well, but with a slightly bigger wallet than us.
W4rriorz1980 liked this
Home form is the key for us we have never been great travelers although perhaps Saturday will be a confidence boost. I would be concerned if I was a Tigers fan they were poor last season and things have not seemed to change much over the summer although perhaps there World Cup contingent will help them out.
By Latecomer
Underdog wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:40 pm
Bristol seem to be doing it very well, but with a slightly bigger wallet than us.
Wow ! Does this mean that Bristol are the next for the chop after Sarries ??
We are reportedly spending up to the cap, so even if Bristol have a bigger wallet they can only use the same amount from it.
Can't they ...........................??? :shame:
By TVM
Underdog wrote:
It does seem to be the case that many teams are struggling to put a run of consistent form together.
Or that you could throw a blanket over the middle of the league form wise?
By Underdog
TVM wrote:
Underdog wrote:
It does seem to be the case that many teams are struggling to put a run of consistent form together.
You could certainly put it that way, Mr Glass-half-full.
Latecomer wrote:
Underdog wrote:
Bristol seem to be doing it very well, but with a slightly bigger wallet than us.
We are reportedly spending up to the cap, so even if Bristol have a bigger wallet they can only use the same amount from it.
As PoyntonShark says - they've got wiggle room with marquee signings. It wasn't an attempt to moan about Bristol.
By Latecomer
Underdog wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:35 pm
TVM wrote:
Underdog wrote:
You could certainly put it that way, Mr Glass-half-full.
Latecomer wrote:
Underdog wrote:
As PoyntonShark says - they've got wiggle room with marquee signings. It wasn't an attempt to moan about Bristol.

Yes but we have that same wiggle room with marquee signings dont we ??
I believe each club is allowed two, whatever club you are !
One of ours is FH, I'm sure someone can (and will) enlighten me as to who the second one is ...............

Latest media session: https://kierancrichard.wixs[…]

24/03/24 Bath 42 Sale 24 [GP]

Blame-casting - love it!

Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview som[…]

Never ending word association thread

Dune https://media.tacdn.com/media/attractions-sp[…]