By PappjeShark
Well, the subject says it all really. Club just announced on twitter that all general seating for this Sunday’s Champions Cup game vs Exeter has sold out.

Wow.

What brilliant news. Let’s hope the 16th man propels the team to victory! Great effort by the club.
By Olyy
Genuine question: How?
La Rochelle was only 6k - how did we double the crowd in two weeks? I doubt they're bringing 6k up with them. Even against Munster, who probably travel with the largest number in the Europe, we didn't sell out (did 9k or so, I think?).

Will this be our largest ever crowd?
By IrishShark
Olyy wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:55 pm
Genuine question: How?
La Rochelle was only 6k - how did we double the crowd in two weeks? I doubt they're bringing 6k up with them. Even against Munster, who probably travel with the largest number in the Europe, we didn't sell out (did 9k or so, I think?).

Will this be our largest ever crowd?
Possibly, record stands at 11,247 for Leicester on 27th december 2014.
By PappjeShark
The tweet did say to get on it for the UKFast stand for tickets, perhaps implying that the North is full? Otherwise it’d have to be shut?

To be honest, I don’t care how they’ve done it, I’m just looking forward to the atmosphere (and figuring out what time to arrive at the TC to battle Christmas shoppers, lunch and hordes wanting on the buses.....)
By Flumpty
PappjeShark wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:40 pm
The tweet did say to get on it for the UKFast stand for tickets, perhaps implying that the North is full? Otherwise it’d have to be shut?

To be honest, I don’t care how they’ve done it, I’m just looking forward to the atmosphere (and figuring out what time to arrive at the TC to battle Christmas shoppers, lunch and hordes wanting on the buses.....)
If its correct that we've got a bumper crowd on Sunday, it'll be "interesting" to see how everyone is going to get to the AJB !
Last edited by Flumpty on Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By stevene
still a few (maybe 100) standing tickets in south stand available online. handful of single seats. interesting that the north stand sold out well in advance of south, suspect this was linked to the black friday offer (50% off) the club did.

helps that the manchester derby is on saturday night and we are playing on sunday as usually one of the manchester clubs in playing the same day as Sale.

lets hope for a great game and a sale win. would suggest getting there early!
By IrishShark
stevene wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:58 pm
still a few (maybe 100) standing tickets in south stand available online. handful of single seats. interesting that the north stand sold out well in advance of south, suspect this was linked to the black friday offer (50% off) the club did.
I don't think Exeter game had that discount just Glasgow. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I know schools have gotten a load of free tickets it's how I'm going, I had originally planned to buy on the day. Perhaps there are a lot of Exeter fans coming up too and this is to counter that.
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]