By Underdog
Fantastic news. Has been our best player this season IMO, and what an advert for taking a punt on a player who had bad luck with injuries.

It's so pleasing to see this kind of continuity as it really has been the missing piece for some time.
By TeflonTed
This is all down to Solly, players are being properly managed for the first time in many years.
By FlipFlop
Yet more great news. Players making impact on the pitch are remaining loyal to the club, especially where the club has backed them during long term injury issues or during the initial steps in the pro game.
By TVM
i think if you had asked a worcester supporter who their top 5 'must retain'list of players are - those 4 names would all have been on 95% of the lists.

I think it's that important.
Underdog liked this
By GoldFinch
So what's the guess of who the signing today is?
By GoldFinch
The Tweet with Ted says one each day Mon - Thurs :thinking:
By GoldFinch
As per..
Attachments
Screenshot_20191205-112432_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20191205-112432_Twitter.jpg (93.02 KiB) Viewed 6155 times
By A38
Abmatt wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:05 am
A38s’ post said mon, tues, wed, fri. 🤔
My apologies if I misquoted.
Abmatt liked this
By Abmatt
A38 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:00 pm
Abmatt wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:05 am
A38s’ post said mon, tues, wed, fri. 🤔
My apologies if I misquoted.
I just hope I didn’t use the apostrophe incorrectly 😉

I wait for 1600 with baited breath. Who do you all think it will be. Coaches or player? There’s so many out of contract this season anyone would be good.
By Brummagem Bertie
IIRC one great Warriors supporting sage expressed doubts, when we signed Sam, about whether he was big enough to make an impact in the Premiership. Not the first time their initial assessment of a player was wide of the mark.

Another first choice player back on the books. Things are definitely looking up.
By TeflonTed
Ah, are you reminded of how useless was Tim Collier, what a tired old pensioner Chris Latham was going to be, and how Gareth Milasinovic was never going to make it?
By Brummagem Bertie
TeflonTed wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:20 pm
Ah, are you reminded of how useless was Tim Collier, what a tired old pensioner Chris Latham was going to be, and how Gareth Milasinovic was never going to make it?
As Francis Urquhart was fond of saying,
"You might very well think that - I couldn't possibly comment."
;-)
Abmatt liked this
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]