By Halifaxshark
Premiership rugby app is the same. It says ‘Aaron Reed off. Aaron Reed on’
By RinTin
Radwan almost with a phenomenal finish at the end, judged held up. Game over, 35-14 win with the BP.

Always had a soft spot for Newcastle. This was definitely one of their better performances, but not enough. Really bogey game for us, glad we’re through.
Flumpty liked this
By Olyy
Thought Carpenter played well, but not a team performance to write home about

Needed 5pts ans got them - keeps our very slim playoff hopes alive
Bucks1861 liked this
By RugbyMarvel
So we need

Sarries to beat Bristol
Exeter to beat Quins

Quins and Bristol to draw (unlikely), so realistically one to beat the other without either getting bonus points (also unlikely).

Then we need to beat Sarries.

Hmmmm
By Olyy
Think Axe just accidentally confirmed Sam is leaving at the end of the season in his post match interview (said "Sam" in the list of players we're losing when saying how much these last few games mean)
Oh Danny Boy liked this
By Bucks1861
He’s been a fantastic servant and a great role model for aspiring players. Shame he has no pace left. Go well. Good luck wherever you go next.
By RinTin
FarnhamShark wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:07 pm
Considering we're missing 5 starters from the pack (Nic Schonert, Jonny Hill, Tom Curry, Dan du Preez and Ernst van Rhyn) I'll settle for top 6.
If we do all we can but still miss top 4 (as in we win and results don’t go our way) then I’m ok with it.
By SSR
I was not confident about this match and it went much to my expectations.
Newcastle away on a plastic pitch with high wind, a bogey team result very thinkable.
Falcons tried their best to upset us and we lacked coherence.
It was a game of individual efforts rather than a good team effort. The wind did not help.
Glad of the result but it was a hard watch.
Just as a single observation, Ben Bamber is a real prospect. He respects noone and is a
beast in the making. Looks like an excellent buy.
Would have liked to see more use of the backs and less box kicking, but defence for the
most part was the match winner.
PS I wish TOF would pass rather than die with the ball
By LJK
I see Sale have finally got a positive points difference..... with 2 games to go! As I understand it if league points between two teams are equal then the club with more wins is placed higher, so the extra win we have over Bath and Quins might be the decider. This assumes the big IF...that we win both remaining games preferably with 5 points. Whilst I can see a home win v Leics, an away win v Sarries seems very unlikely, so we also need Quins and Bath to lose one of their remaining fixtures. A lot of Ifs in there.
By Oh Danny Boy
RinTin wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:34 pm
FarnhamShark wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:07 pm
Considering we're missing 5 starters from the pack (Nic Schonert, Jonny Hill, Tom Curry, Dan du Preez and Ernst van Rhyn) I'll settle for top 6.
If we do all we can but still miss top 4 (as in we win and results don’t go our way) then I’m ok with it.
I don't think any team could sustain out injury profile this season and stay competitive. It's really a case of looking for the positives where we can. Fingers crossed the game against Quins is a sign of things to come with a fully fit starting 23.
Bucks1861, ageinghoody liked this
By Bronzbronx
Going back to Harpers yellow. I was wondering what the the laws are relating to the Newcastle player (possibly the prop) wiping out Harper after his high tackle with Falcons 15. I'm not suggesting it shouldn't have been a yellow just thought was unnecessary especially since he went off for a HIA.

Midlothian

Team S'Up for't Tigers

Also, if the gods favoured us: We beat Sarries wi[…]

PIERS O'CONOR - BEARS TRIBUTE

He may be Connacht-bound, but he'll always be a Br[…]

Yes the big announcement jarred with me too and su[…]