By Ms. Citlalli Kiehn DDS
Given the numerous matchday and multi-match offers on tickets and the reductions in the concessions with a season ticket I’m beginning to wonder why we bother(ed) renewing.

The pros; consistent seat, some concessions, onus to use it, knowing you’re supporting the club, saving if you go to every match.

The cons; big one off cost, commitment to every matchday, no taking the benefits of offers, reduced concessions.

Not an exhaustive list but something we’re pondering already for next season.
By TeflonTed
Wah-RE-or wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:47 pm
Given the numerous matchday and multi-match offers on tickets and the reductions in the concessions with a season ticket I’m beginning to wonder why we bother(ed) renewing.

The pros; consistent seat, some concessions, onus to use it, knowing you’re supporting the club, saving if you go to every match.

The cons; big one off cost, commitment to every matchday, no taking the benefits of offers, reduced concessions.

Not an exhaustive list but something we’re pondering already for next season.
Obvious mistake there, doesn’t have to be a big one-off cost, monthly payments with no interest charges are offered very clearly at renewal.

And as for not benefiting from offers, it’s a bit like complaining that the bloke next to you on Ryanair paid less.
W4rriorz1980 liked this
By Ms. Citlalli Kiehn DDS
Yep, Ted, my wording could have been better. One off payment in terms of having to commit to the season ticket not how it’s payment can be spread.

Also I know there is Ryanair and can choose to use them. I don’t know what offers the club are going to make through the season so it’s a bit of a lottery of what total individual ticket costs will be compared to paying up front.

I suppose the gist of my post is that I have been willing to commit to the club but the season ticket benefits have been decreasing.
By patgadd
The club has always, regardless of ownership, had to decide where the line is with matchday offers; how to increase the crowd without upsetting the ST holders. Doing the job right is rather like being a back row forward: most of the time you'll be (just) the right side of the line, but you always run the risk of getting it wrong.
Abmatt, W4rriorz1980 liked this
By TeflonTed
Just wait and see what happens when (if) we reach mid table safety and a realistic chance of Heineken Cup rugby.

Season ticket numbers will double, and the only seats available on a game by game basis will be down at the front in the rain and the offers will have dried up. And you’ll forget to order them online and end up missing the start while standing in the massive ticket office queue because you forget to order online, or the print at home option wouldn’t work because your rarely used printer wouldn’t talk to your pc.

Possibly.
By Southstand(again)
I had a season ticket up to a couple of years ago.
We had a house built which we planned to retire to so I let our tickets lapse.
Unexpected illness meant plans were abandoned as my wife felt she needed some support.
Well, I eventually started buying Long playing records again and ultimately turned up at Sixways. This time on a match by match basis.
In over a quarter of a century watching Worcester my views haven't changed - the more the merrier.
A full ground adds value to any match day experience, on and off the field.
I particularly like Newcastle Utd's idea of giving out free half season tickets to existing season ticket holders.
Perhaps we could copy the reciprocal arrangement Worcestershire and Gloucestershire cricket had for dual membership ?
cider sales would probably go up.
W4rriorz1980 liked this

Say the first word that comes into your head fol[…]

Interesting how they rate this. Waisea Nayacal[…]

Congratulations Morwenna

Morwenna Talling on the bench for England V Irelan[…]

Quins game

From what I remember from Axe's media talk before […]