By TeflonTed
Predictable, and a serious blow one imagines.

it will be (mildly) interesting to see who is willing to sip from this somewhat poisoned chalice, and at what heavy discount.
By A38
It could well be spun as "New Saracens" leaving the old, tainted brand behind. The story will be of a heroic climb back out of adversity and triumphing again as Premiership leaders. Those responsible for the previous "difficulties" have now left the club and new brooms are in charge. The players have all remained loyal to the club and are working hard to get back to the Premiership.

Some plc will wish to be associated with such a success story.
By Latecomer
A38 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:31 am
The players have all remained loyal to the club and are working hard to get back to the Premiership.
Interesting quote from Itoje today in the i newspaper.
"Smally (Mark McCall) said that if I stay in the Championship he'll allow me to take drop-goals," a smiling Itoje said. "Thats a bit of an incentive"
His comments seem crass, demeaning and glib in equal measure to me.

In the same article Jamie George is still making statements that none of them even considered what other players were on !!
How gullible does he think the public is. Would be far classier from him just to put up and shut up.
By FlipFlop
Maybe Sarries will have a Charity sponsorship like Aston Villa did a few seasons ago. I’ve no doubt there is a business who would nail their corporate colours to the Sarries mast, albeit for returns in 2 years time when Sarries swing back into the Prem.
Never ending word association thread

Preacher https://youtu.be/dtW5upD5oW4?si=hjdhmslhh[…]

Quins game

From what I remember from Axe's media talk before […]

Was sadly unable to make it, hope all went well :[…]

30/12/23: Northampton 21 Sale 17 [GP]

RIP Deadly Derek Underwood. Spinner extraordinai[…]