By M5 Shark
Hi Kayleigh
Thanks for the quick reply - that’s great news that the Ladywell shuttle will run until the end of the season (I’m sure I read that it was being stopped once the TP line opened but that must be my old age!)

Congrats to you and the club on the transport options/infrastructure this season too
By ale shark
Hi Kayleigh. Now that transport issues have largely been sorted are there any plans to move the non-televised Friday night games back to 19:45? It would be nice if there was some consistency and might encourage a few more families. Thanks
Last edited by ale shark on Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By iBozz
Hi, Kayleigh,

In the pre-match team announcements on the video screen and over the Tannoy, would it be possible to have the name of the Referee and other officials declared as well as the players, please?
MikeGC, Flumpty liked this
By Buelligansmate
Hi Kayleigh. Are there any plans to delay the departure of the Stockport supporters bus next Sunday if we win? Maybe to an hour after the end of the game so that we can see the presentation and congratulate the players?
Overth'ill liked this
By KayleighBaxter
Hi - we are running 2 services post-match to Stockport. You will receive an email this week with details re: the timings.
Thanks
KB
By KayleighBaxter
iBozz wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:26 pm
Hi, Kayleigh,

In the pre-match team announcements on the video screen and over the Tannoy, would it be possible to have the name of the Referee and other officials declared as well as the players, please?
Hi iBozz - I will pass this on to our media team for consideration. Thanks
iBozz liked this
By KayleighBaxter
ale shark wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:39 pm
Hi Kayleigh. Now that transport issues have largely been sorted are there any plans to move the non-televised Friday night games back to 19:45? It would be nice if there was some consistency and might encourage a few more families. Thanks
Hi Ale Shark,

Our non-televised Friday night fixtures will remain at 8pm as this allows more time pre-match for people to travel to the stadium post work / school.

Thanks
By ShawSharkRedemption
Sorry about the triviality of this.
I was intending on spending the SemiFinal voucher money given to Season Ticket holders at
the PRC Final. Just noticed that the Club Shop is closed until further notice. I believe that the voucher code cannot be used with on-line purchases. Obviously the deadline for using the
vouchers is end of March and I suspect restrictions will be in force long after that date.
Is there any way of redeeming the vouchers via the code before the expiry date ?
Thanks,
David
By JohnJ of HM
Car park for PRC Final
Hi Kayleigh,

Will our car park booking carry forward to the new date of the PRC final, ehenever that may be?
By KayleighBaxter
Hi

Yes - I believe that EST issued an email last week confirming that if you did not request a refund then this would be the case. Once we have more details re: the re-arranged fixture we will confirm and work with EST to ensure parking is transferred.

Thanks
50:22 New Law Proposal

I suppose I was thinking more in terms of bulkin[…]

Between 1066 and 1560 (that covers medieval doesn'[…]

Sale dream team - country challenge

Yeah I did consider that, but I wasn’t a fan[…]

BT Sport Refund to NHS

Yes, got that too.